Page 88 of 259 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 3875
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Why are you guys asking thease questions?
    Bruce gets written by dozens of writers
    One hated Damian and made him into the angry violent rebellious teen with a parent who couldn’t be bothered to care
    Brother blood will get resurrected when he is needed again so he doesn’t matter anyway
    Agree. I'm pleased that at least someone decided to write the family looking for him
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 04-29-2021 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    You forgot the part where he never once consoled him over having to watch Alfred die. All because he followed Bruce's exact orders. He just let Damian go on believing the whole thing was his fault. I know there are people who hated seeing the whole family go off on Bruce (again) in the memorial book. But damn that was cathartic after what he did. Or rather...what he didn't do.
    I filed that under "Bruce did pretty much nothing until the second Teen Titans annual"
    No idea why people thought Bruce was being treated unfairly, King's Bruce was an idiot and editorial had been dumb for telling their writers to make the characters all have a falling out with Bruce in 2018 without ever forcing King to at least mention it in his title.
    This was needed.

No, my problem is more that since DC handled Bruce's reaction to Damian seperating from him rather badly for so damn long that if I try to look at the bigger picture I can't really tell what's motivating him right now.
    Damian was his son and shouldn't have had to take care of himself in 2018 too. So I would be happy if Williamson could explain a bit more what changed Bruce's mind.

The Robin series was all out at the one and only comic shop so not read the book. The reviews seem positive so can't wait. Will head Manchester [ closet large city ] tomorrow to get a copy

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    The Robin series was all out at the one and only comic shop so not read the book. The reviews seem positive so can't wait. Will head Manchester [ closet large city ] tomorrow to get a copy
    I hope you're able to find one. I couldn't get my hands on one, and normally books with Damian aren't to hard to come by. Guess he's getting popular around here
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    FANMADE character or this Oliver Grayson existed in another universe?

Attachment 109002
    Holy crap, I was right! Oliver Grayson is Omni-Man's son. He's basically a Kryptonian like Jon, but they're from the Image Comics Universe.

Did some digging after the season finale of Invincible. Extremely Bloody and graphic show, but it sure left an impression.
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

I think Damian has an indecision every time he thinks about to kill, he is not like Deadpool that uses his gun and katana without thinking, so keep the conflict "kill or not to kill" is valid for me. Kill anyone, kill for give an example, kill for revenger a brother, kill for a prime, kill for not die are different, I think a well written story can keep the "kill or not kill" conflict for a long time.

Also, I see how he is confused because don't kill put him in a Batpath and kill put him in an Al Ghul path, it's hard to make your own path this way, how he can be rebel or appreciated if each decision makes opposite reaction for his parents? Separated parents.... You know

And I am happy finally someone remembered Damian loves his pets.

I am a little lost.. We can call her a HERO?

https://screenrant.com/dc-comics-fla...ath-dc-comics/

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I am a little lost.. We can call her a HERO?

https://screenrant.com/dc-comics-fla...ath-dc-comics/
    I don't think so. She was made to be a sort of sidekick for Lord Death Man, and he's a Batman villain. Sites like Screenrant like to stretch the truth, so you shouldn't always believe what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I think Damian has an indecision every time he thinks about to kill, he is not like Deadpool that uses his gun and katana without thinking, so keep the conflict "kill or not to kill" is valid for me. Kill anyone, kill for give an example, kill for revenger a brother, kill for a prime, kill for not die are different, I think a well written story can keep the "kill or not kill" conflict for a long time.

Also, I see how he is confused because don't kill put him in a Batpath and kill put him in an Al Ghul path, it's hard to make your own path this way, how he can be rebel or appreciated if each decision makes opposite reaction for his parents? Separated parents.... You know
    Yeah, kid's got a really tough choice when considering his lineage. It isn't as simple as Good or Evil, Bruce and Talia are the two people who's attention he craves the most. It's especially tough on a kid who's trying to make everyone else happy. He may act out, but deep down he wants to have moments a normal family would.

Attachment 109095

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    Yeah, kid's got a really tough choice when considering his lineage. It isn't as simple as Good or Evil, Bruce and Talia are the two people who's attention he craves the most. It's especially tough on a kid who's trying to make everyone else happy. He may act out, but deep down he wants to have moments a normal family would.

Attachment 109095
    Too bad his mom's crazy for coco puffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Dad isn't much better.

His best adult role model was Dick and Steph (pre-New52). Alfred is still dead. And he and Jason have never been close (despite so many similarities).

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Dad isn't much better.

His best adult role model was Dick and Steph (pre-New52). Alfred is still dead. And he and Jason have never been close (despite so many similarities).
    Bruce is waaaaaaaaaay better but I understand you were being hyperbolic.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    what this should means?? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    what this should means?? XD
    His mother is insane.