Page 99 of 259 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 3875

Monthly sales are now hard to track due to DC using different distributor, but looks like Robin had a strong debut, number 7: https://www.comichron.com/monthlycom...1/2021-04.html

Obviously it will drop down in next few months as all series do after their debut, but this looks promising.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Monthly sales are now hard to track due to DC using different distributor, but looks like Robin had a strong debut, number 7: https://www.comichron.com/monthlycom...1/2021-04.html

Obviously it will drop down in next few months as all series do after their debut, but this looks promising.
    This makes me happy. I want this title to be a success. Not just for Damian but for the writer and artist as well. JW choosing to write a Damian robin series when he could have done a member of the JL was a risky bet and I want it pay off.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    Videogame Injustice Damian was very annoying, but I loved his Comic version. He had a full story arc right up to his death.

The game doesn't really explain why things are the way they are - it just says: "This kid killed Dick Grayson!" And everyone was like "Noo, right in the nostalgia! Lets hate this piece of crap without thinking too much!" (But that's understandable, not like the game expands on how it happened)

The comic had moments like 'Deadman Dick' coming back and officially giving Damian the mantle of Nightwing, and Damian's kind of/almost Romance with Kara while he taught her how to be a hero. He showed real growth and despite what he had to go through for it, I really enjoyed injustice for focusing on him.

(Also, I obviously mained him in the game - do you have any idea how annoying it is to fight Batman/Starfire/RH? "I have no words for Dick Grayson's killer." Goddamnit)

One more thing - wasn't Jon also responsible for his father's death by some Vampire plant that ate superman when they disagreed? I think i saw something like that in one of the lantern books.

Yupp. Why they gotta do my boys like this?
    That sucks. Wasn't aware that Jon was even in Injustice.

This is not from Injustice, it is Morrison's Black Star mini. Basically entire point of it was to show how ridiculous Metal/Injustice and things like that are.

I’m really happy to see this! This data is not as reliable as it was in the past, but JW himself said recently in an interview that Robin #1 sold a lot and was a hit. I’m also rooting for the success of the creative team, especially for Gleb Melnikov, since this is his first ongoing at DC and I think he’s incredible. The sales will obviously drop with the next issues, but I hope it stays high enough to last.

This is not from Injustice, it is Morrison's Black Star mini. Basically entire point of it was to show how ridiculous Metal/Injustice and things like that are.
    I heard Morrison was firing shots in that series, sometimes even at themselves.

This I'm guessing is referencing Damian accidentally killing Dick. " I thought he'd catch it" lol

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Loved Damian in Batman Black and White series. The whole series has been a blast so far

Bruce's smile in the last panel is nice
    Fun series.

This panel made me laugh. Bruce's surprised face when Damian swings in is meme worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Ah yes, I misread, sorry

Phew, hope that in the future there's no more killing-shock cliffhanger for Damian.

My English hearing is not very good so I might be more misinformed than the others -,-
    Yeah, glad that Damian now is in the hand of the person who truly likes him.
    I can relate. Since I moved to the UK I barely struggle when conversing in English after a few years but I struggle with Americans at times and heavy accents.

I was already not looking forward to this Injustice movie because I, honestly, really hate those games' stories (what is with Neatherrealm studios and their disappointing story modes?) but I actually forgot about Damian's involvement in it and that just makes me even less interested. Damian, Clark, and Diana are probably my least favorite parts of that whole universe. Though Damian at least gets...better. It's just that, by then, I'd already stopped even trying to care about him.
    Last edited by Blue22; 05-20-2021 at 09:36 AM.

I see... One good begin.. We hope that it continues in a good position during all the comic..

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    lol... Damian is a Tekken fan too.

From TIM?? Nah that is his Wayne Genetic.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    The only time Damian will ever call himself cute lol

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    lol... Damian is a Tekken fan too.
    Why do I feel like he mains Raven and Lee XD
    Last edited by Blue22; 05-20-2021 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Why do I feel like he mains Raven and Lee XD
    I can understand Raven but..

Why Lee? Despite he is "a mishima" the real ones are strong compared with him..

Probably he would avoid Heihachi thinking that he reminds him his grandfather and with Nina and I am not sure.. He could think in her like in a cool assassin or in someone similar to his mother

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I can understand Raven but..

Why Lee? Despite he is "a mishima" the real ones are strong compared with him..
    I suppose Jin would have been the more obvious answer. But for Lee, I was thinking less from a story perspective and more on like....his personality and fighting style. Dude's always kinda reminded me of an older Damian lol

The agile fighter. The smug, rich, slightly power hungry ******* who's actually not as bad as he lets on and hates the elderly man who raised him. I could see Damian growing up to be kinda like him. The big difference is that Lee's issues are with his adopted family and Damian's are with his biological one.

Probably he would avoid Heihachi thinking that he reminds him his grandfather and with Nina and I am not sure.. He could think in her like in a cool assassin or in someone similar to his mother
    God, I didn't even think about that but Heihachi really is just like Ra's lol