Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    That happens sometimes, in cases like this, it usually means that a casting agent, producer or director on the series worked with her before and suggested her for the role.

Given the two movies that she was in before I going to say that whoever suggested her, is well respected in the industry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Honestly I can't say. I think she's in Judas and the Black Messiah, which Coogler produced, so maybe he put in a good word for her?
    Yeah, it makes sense that she probably had the right connections. But even then, it seems weird that they didn't even consider holding auditions for Riri when they did for every other new character coming to Disney+.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Yeah, it makes sense that she probably had the right connections. But even then, it seems weird that they didn't even consider holding auditions for Riri when they did for every other new character coming to Disney+.
    It's odd to me. Has anyone here actually seen her in anything?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    If you have someone picture for a role-stuff like this happens.

Abrams wanted John Boyega for Finn from the start. If he had more power-Boyega wouldn't have gone through all those auditions to get the role-he now regrets.

Samuel L Jackson probably didn't audition for Nick Fury.

If they wanted that role filled that fast I would suspect Riri being in other stuff before that show was the reason. Or someone ELSE wanted her.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    If you have someone picture for a role-stuff like this happens.

Abrams wanted John Boyega for Finn from the start. If he had more power-Boyega wouldn't have gone through all those auditions to get the role-he now regrets.

If they wanted that role filled that fast I would suspect Riri being in other stuff before that show was the reason. Or someone ELSE wanted her.
    I knew about SLJ but didn't know that about Boyega

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    He didn't. I think there was an agreement made when the Ultimate comics started using his likeness. If Fury appears in the movies, I want to play him, he said. They agreed, and sure enough, he got cast in Iron Man.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He didn't. I think there was an agreement made when the Ultimate comics started using his likeness. If Fury appears in the movies, I want to play him, he said. They agreed, and sure enough, he got cast in Iron Man.
    that's true. It was decided before hand

Extraordinary Member

‘Ironheart’: Marvel-Disney Plus Series Sets Chinaka Hodge as Head Writer (EXCLUSIVE)

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/iro...ge-1234961656/

Marvel's Ironheart Taps Snowpiercer Scribe as Head Writer
    https://www.cbr.com/marvels-ironhear...s-head-writer/

Marvel’s Ironheart Series Taps Snowpiercer Writer As Lead Writer

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    ‘Ironheart’: Marvel-Disney Plus Series Sets Chinaka Hodge as Head Writer (EXCLUSIVE)

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/iro...ge-1234961656/

Marvel's Ironheart Taps Snowpiercer Scribe as Head Writer
    https://www.cbr.com/marvels-ironhear...s-head-writer/

Marvel’s Ironheart Series Taps Snowpiercer Writer As Lead Writer
    Thanks for the info.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Do y'all think Riri will change "update" her armor as frequently as Tony, or will she keep her current look for years like Tony's classic armor from the 60's thru the mid-80's? And will pink, gold and black always be it's color scheme?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Do y'all think Riri will change "update" her armor as frequently as Tony, or will she keep her current look for years like Tony's classic armor from the 60's thru the mid-80's? And will pink, gold and black always be it's color scheme?
    I think it's too soon to be giving her a new armor after she just found a distinct, definitive, look for herself.

Ultimate Member

I'm still reading up on her, but does she have any extra powers besides the basic flying/strength?

I'm still reading up on her, but does she have any extra powers besides the basic flying/strength?
    I don't think she has that many different gadgets than what you might expect to see in an Iron Man armor.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think she has that many different gadgets than what you might expect to see in an Iron Man armor.
    Oh ok. I know Miles has extra powers aside from Peter's basic set, so I was wondering if Riri got upgrades too.

Spectacular Member

I haven't read much Ironheart but I heard people didn't like her in the beginning. Why is that?
    Because she's non white, other than that, she's great, can't wait for ironhearts tv show

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by superheat View Post
    Because she's non white, other than that, she's great, can't wait for ironhearts tv show
    From what I've read of her, she's ok. I don't quite get the hate yet. Plus lots of characters go through rough patches.