Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Since when is Dani a lesbian? She just had a relationship with Nate Grey.
    I've always thought she was bisexual.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    I've always thought she was bisexual.
    So far she had only kissed guys, that seems straight to me, until they make her kisses a girl, she's straight.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

All-New Member

Incredible Member

New Mutants film is pure utter garbage. Anyone who takes anything contained within it seriously is to be laughed at.

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    New Mutants film is pure utter garbage. Anyone who takes anything contained within it seriously is to be laughed at.
    Can’t be better said

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    It was amazing.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    It was amazing.
    Yeah. Amazingly Bad. How can anyone manage to screw up something as badly as The new Mutants Movie when it has the sort of history it does?

If the director and actors had questions concering the characters in the movie, THE PEOPLE WHO CREATED THEM ARE STILL ALIVE AND BREATHING FOR GOD'S SAKE.

How hard would it have been to call them on a freaking phone?

Funny article about Ms. Moonstar:

Temper Temper, Dani!

http://whencomicbooksruled.blogspot....mper-dani.html

Dani fans check out the Claremont special that came out today. I cant overstate how awesome it was as it was a solo showcase of Dani as lead across various key moments in Claremont's runs. I made a spoiler thread for it

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...86#post5324986

She truly shined and this was a great start to 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Dani fans check out the Claremont special that came out today. I cant overstate how awesome it was as it was a solo showcase of Dani as lead across various key moments in Claremont's runs. I made a spoiler thread for it

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...86#post5324986

She truly shined and this was a great start to 2021

Can't WAIT to read this -- very curious to see what Claremont did with the story, given that this is one of his favorite / classic characters.

Glad to hear your high level impressions that it was favorable, Havok83 -- I'm going to avoid reading your thread for now to stay away from the spoilers, but glad to see you gave it a thumbs up.

Quote Originally Posted by rf2044 View Post
    Can't WAIT to read this -- very curious to see what Claremont did with the story, given that this is one of his favorite / classic characters.

Glad to hear your high level impressions that it was favorable, Havok83 -- I'm going to avoid reading your thread for now to stay away from the spoilers, but glad to see you gave it a thumbs up.
    I think Im alone bc others hated it in the spoiler thread. The story jumps around alot but that was the point. With the current plotline in NM, I cant help but think this was setup for that

I think Im alone bc others hated it in the spoiler thread. The story jumps around alot but that was the point. With the current plotline in NM, I cant help but think this was setup for that

Okay, so I cheated a bit and went to your thread -- didn't read the first post [by you] to avoid the spoilers... although the artwork looked AWESOME!

I haven't read the story yet, so obligatory qualifier on that, but I'm scratching my head a bit about the reactions. I mean, just from the pre-publication synopsis we knew that it was a time travel oriented story, with Dani facing off against the Shadow King [who's an extremely isosteric character to begin with]. Not sure what people were expecting -- especially being disappointed about how peripheral side characters were presented, who sound like they were possessed / controlled by the SK.

Secondly, these one-shot story deals need to have a full story arc entirely contained within themselves. This isn't a multi-issue plot, it's a one-shot deal -- so the story has to be brief, tight, and self-contained.

I envision that this story was an homage to one of Claremont's favorite characters -- it needs to be viewed through Dani's lens, not the others. As mentioned above, very excited to see what Claremont came up with.

Hate the cover but at least she's getting more exposure. Oh this is for #17

I actually really like the cover. Seems like it will be a good year for her.

Incredible Member

Hate the cover but at least she's getting more exposure. Oh this is for #17
    What's wrong with it? It's a heck lot better than most of artwork has been for New Mutants over the years.