Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Default Namorita Appreciation 2021

Atlantean Royalty, Orphan, Clone, New Warrior, Kymaera, Regent, Fantastic Four, Ambassador and just all around AWESOME!

Namorita Appreciation 2019
    Namorita Appreciation 2020
    Last edited by Reviresco; 01-02-2021 at 12:30 PM.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

RECOMMEND READING

Sub-Mariner 50
    Last edited by Reviresco; 01-02-2021 at 01:35 PM.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

COLLECTED EDITIONS

New Warriors Omnibus v1
    Last edited by Reviresco; 01-01-2021 at 11:11 AM.

Last edited by Reviresco; 01-02-2021 at 12:32 PM.

OTHER MEDIA

Where's my statue???

Where's my action figure??????
    Last edited by Reviresco; 01-02-2021 at 12:37 PM.

Happy New Year Namorita .

Extraordinary Member

Still waiting for Namorita to meet up with Namora.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Still waiting for Namorita to meet up with Namora.
    We should start a pool. We could pass along our picks to our offspring after we die.

"Ah, Namorita, I knew you when!" (when it was stated you could only lift 3 tons---now just look at you!)

Okay, I was pretty certain that there wasn't a Namorita statue produced, but is there really NO official action figure???

My favourite flying and swimming brick

I forgot how stressed out she was when she was running the new Warriors. I knew she had something to do with Atlantis whilst Namor was missing, but I didn't know she ruled in his place? Was this all in a Namor book that I missed?

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    I forgot how stressed out she was when she was running the new Warriors. I knew she had something to do with Atlantis whilst Namor was missing, but I didn't know she ruled in his place? Was this all in a Namor book that I missed?
    There was a Council of Three of which she was one, that ruled in Atlantis, IIRC, while Namor was doing the Oracle CEO and not in Atlantis during the 90s Namor book. There was something about her rebuilding a city and using all her money, but I don't think that was in Namor's book ... I'll see if I can find the scan.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    There was a Council of Three of which she was one, that ruled in Atlantis, IIRC, while Namor was doing the Oracle CEO and not in Atlantis during the 90s Namor book. There was something about her rebuilding a city and using all her money, but I don't think that was in Namor's book ... I'll see if I can find the scan.
    Yes I remember something about her using up all her money to rebuild Atlantis, but I can't remember where I read that either! Maybe it was in the New Warriors?

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Yes I remember something about her using up all her money to rebuild Atlantis, but I can't remember where I read that either! Maybe it was in the New Warriors?

After some digging ... I found the panel in New Warriors volume 2, #3. New Warriors didn't have funding, and someone suggested Namorita ask Namor.

The actual rebuilding of an underwater city was while Namor was presumed dead because of Heroes Reborn, I believe. But the bankrupting bit was revealed in the New Warriors book.

This was also where it was revealed that Namorita was still mutating. She had her original look, but in this volume, she has new secondary powers, like poison touch, sea life mimicry, etc.