Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Default Namorita Appreciation 2021

Atlantean Royalty, Orphan, Clone, New Warrior, Kymaera, Regent, Fantastic Four, Ambassador and just all around AWESOME!

Namorita Appreciation 2019
    Namorita Appreciation 2020
    Last edited by Reviresco; 01-02-2021 at 12:30 PM.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

RECOMMEND READING

Sub-Mariner 50
    Last edited by Reviresco; 01-02-2021 at 01:35 PM.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

COLLECTED EDITIONS

New Warriors Omnibus v1
    Last edited by Reviresco; 01-01-2021 at 11:11 AM.

Last edited by Reviresco; 01-02-2021 at 12:32 PM.

OTHER MEDIA

Where's my statue???

Where's my action figure??????
    Last edited by Reviresco; 01-02-2021 at 12:37 PM.

Happy New Year Namorita .

Extraordinary Member

Still waiting for Namorita to meet up with Namora.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Still waiting for Namorita to meet up with Namora.
    We should start a pool. We could pass along our picks to our offspring after we die.

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Everett was amazing and I love his Nita best! But I also love her new look by Luciano Vecchio.

"No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Everett was amazing and I love his Nita best! But I also love her new look by Luciano Vecchio.

I love her original look for a very young teen (as shown above by Rev) and the new look here for Namorita as an young adult woman Atlantean. The long braide with fish-tail and head wreath touches are perfect!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Vecchio's Namorita is the only version not drawn by Everett that still looks like Everett's Namorita. She looks more mature, but still retains the cute elvish look of her face.

Hello everyone! I'm still waiting on the real Nita to come back and not the time displaced one, but it seemed like we were going to have a time displaced Nita in the New Warriors before the series was lost to the void? Seriously when is that book getting released?! I still love the new Nita design.

Art by Leciano Vecchio

Judging from the Champions #5 solicit (which mentions the team fighting back - and the cover shows that Wasp, who Justice captured in Champions #1, and Snowguard, captured by Speedball in Outlawed #1, are free) and the fact it's the final issue in their TPB, I think Outlawed is about to end. Therefore, I'm afraid the New Warriors book is probably now not happening.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm still waiting on the real Nita to come back and not the time displaced one, but it seemed like we were going to have a time displaced Nita in the New Warriors before the series was lost to the void? Seriously when is that book getting released?! I still love the new Nita design.
    At this point, I'm fine with a time displaced Namorita. More likely to be the more ... optimistic Nita, IMO. Were they really talking about bringing back Civil War murdered Namorita back? How???

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Judging from the Champions #5 solicit (which mentions the team fighting back - and the cover shows that Wasp, who Justice captured in Champions #1, and Snowguard, captured by Speedball in Outlawed #1, are free) and the fact it's the final issue in their TPB, I think Outlawed is about to end. Therefore, I'm afraid the New Warriors book is probably now not happening.
    I tend to agree, that this New Warriors book is NOT happening since it tied so much to Outlawed. It would call a major overhaul to tie it to another even, like they did to The Union, I imagine.

So no New New Warriors book? At all? That sucks, I really wanted to see Nita and Firestar and Speedball again.

Ah no Rev, I had meant that before I knew which Nita they were using I had thought we were going to get the OG Nita back somehow in New Warriors but another fan told me that it was time displaced Nita. I don't mind her being there or anything and I love Nita anyways but I just keep hoping they let her speak to her own mother, and her cousin Namor again.