Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Really? I thought all the resurrected X-Men were clones?

I don't think Nita would buy into the Krakoa ... religion. ;p Then again, is she a mutant, I mean an X-gene mutant?

I'm not sure where she could fit in given Marvel doesn't even know which version and where she came from we've got.
    She is as is Namor and Namora.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    She is as is Namor and Namora.
    That's what I thought. Of course, the X-Office usually forgets about them, the other underwater mutants ... and even Namor. Granted, some of those underwater mutants were ... forgettable. ;p
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

That's what I thought. Of course, the X-Office usually forgets about them, the other underwater mutants ... and even Namor. Granted, some of those underwater mutants were ... forgettable. ;p
    Being created by Liefeld will do that... ��
    Seriously, though. Have Nita visit Krakoa! And rock her Vecchio look!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Justice: Superheroes from a Japanese Perspective, published by Antarctic Press in 1994.

QUOTE=Ravin' Ray;5666465]https://twitter.com/MarkBrooksArt/st...15158722564097

It worked people, I'm drawing corner boxes for @Marvel!!!...

...is what I'll be tweeting when our #CornerBoxCrusade is victorious. In the meantime here's the full reveal of my #FantasticFour #35 cover with a special Twitter only addition. #LetMarkCornerBox #MarvelComics

No Iceman![/QUOTE]
    Thanks Ravin' Ray

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    QUOTE=Ravin' Ray;5666465]https://twitter.com/MarkBrooksArt/st...15158722564097

It worked people, I'm drawing corner boxes for @Marvel!!!...

...is what I'll be tweeting when our #CornerBoxCrusade is victorious. In the meantime here's the full reveal of my #FantasticFour #35 cover with a special Twitter only addition. #LetMarkCornerBox #MarvelComics

No Iceman!
    Thanks Ravin' Ray[/QUOTE]

That cover is terrific. I love corner boxes!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member

Has everyone here seen the rumors of Namora appearing in the MCU?
    spoilers:
    Not so much a rumor as it is a leak. That Mabel Cadena is playing Namora in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
    end of spoilers

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Has everyone here seen the rumors of Namora appearing in the MCU?
    spoilers:
    Not so much a rumor as it is a leak. That Mabel Cadena is playing Namora in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
    end of spoilers
    Yes, that's been "rumored" since November of last year. Though, the actress being named is recent. I'm curious. Why do you think it is a leak as opposed to a rumor? I've seen click bait sites speculating on Namor and company appearing in the MCU for years.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I've seen click bait sites speculating on Namor and company appearing in the MCU for years.
    Yes, Rumors of Namor appearing in his own movie film have gone back as far as 1983!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Who from around the Marvel Universe will we see upcoming?

Busiek: There are a few minor characters who’ll be popping up here and there. I wouldn’t want to announce them ahead of time because it’s more fun when they’re a surprise.

Beyond that, I’m currently plotting the third act of this first story, which isn’t a great time to bring new major characters in—you kind of want to get them on stage in Act One. And this first story arc has been longer than I expected—at first I thought it’d maybe be seven issues, but with all the characters who need some room to breathe, and the chapters set in the past, we quickly wound up with a 12-issue arc, and even then I had to reach a resolution that’ll allow the other half of the story to come up again later.

Tom and I haven’t talked about what might come after this arc yet, but I will confess to a powerful urge to write Iron Fist again, maybe back in the continuity of the '70s or early '80s. And Namorita. And others. There’s a great character from back then called Wundarr, and I keep threatening to bring him back—he got turned into the Aquarian years ago, but he was much more fun before that.

And you never know when the Jack of Hearts might show up. Yildiray’s up for it, but he hasn’t had to draw that costume for multiple issues in a row, so he might change his mind fast.

Plus, you know, bigger names too.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=142912000