Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Everett was amazing and I love his Nita best! But I also love her new look by Luciano Vecchio.

I love her original look for a very young teen (as shown above by Rev) and the new look here for Namorita as an young adult woman Atlantean. The long braide with fish-tail and head wreath touches are perfect!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Vecchio's Namorita is the only version not drawn by Everett that still looks like Everett's Namorita. She looks more mature, but still retains the cute elvish look of her face.

Unfortunately, the apparent cancellation of the Outlawed tie-in New Warriors series means that design has been excised from canon. Unless she shows up in Champions (which Vecchio is the new artist on starting with issue 6) that is - any other artist would either use her previous design or do their own.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Namorita and Nova by Darrick Robertson.

Man, I love that there's a Namorita appreciation thread! She was my first "comic book crush"
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Unfortunately, the apparent cancellation of the Outlawed tie-in New Warriors series means that design has been excised from canon. Unless she shows up in Champions (which Vecchio is the new artist on starting with issue 6) that is - any other artist would either use her previous design or do their own.
    The current Fantastic Four storyline has Johnny’s exes like Lyja and Crystal showing up. Did this time displaced Namorita that we now have, ever date Johnny like the original 616 one?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    The current Fantastic Four storyline has Johnny’s exes like Lyja and Crystal showing up. Did this time displaced Namorita that we now have, ever date Johnny like the original 616 one?
    We don't know because Time Displaced Namorita never got much screen time after.

And in volume 5 of the New Warriors, Watersnake says that she can tell Namorita is a alive - but it's unknown if she sensed time displaced Namorita or something else.

Christopher Yost shared a secret about Watersnake - seen at the bottom -
    http://newwarriors.com/team_roster/t..._v/water-snake
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

She needs to comeback! I would have loved a New warriors one shot with the original team catching up and being heroes again! Fabnic and Bagley would be perfection!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    She needs to comeback! I would have loved a New warriors one shot with the original team catching up and being heroes again! Fabnic and Bagley would be perfection!
    I'd love to see her appear in X-Men as a kind of ambassador to Atlantis. She is after all a mutant.

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    I'd love to see her appear in X-Men as a kind of ambassador to Atlantis. She is after all a mutant.
    Currently the X-Men don't like clones, so if Nita was there I don't think she would be accepted. Still I would love to have Nita back in anyway we can.
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Yeah, it just came up in Cable.
    spoilers:
    He brought back his older self, and I don't think the Quiet Council approved!
    end of spoilers
    And will probably come up in New Mutants next issue too.
    spoilers:
    Gabby Kinney, a clone of Laura, just died.
    end of spoilers
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

But 2 of the deceased cuckoos were resurrected? And aren't they clones of Emma Frost?

Nita had a normal upbringing. She was born the normal way (unless Atlanteans lay eggs lol) and she didn't even know she was a clone until later in life.

One thing I did discover about Nita is that she's not 100% a clone of her mother. She was given genes of Atlantis's greatest heroes. I'd love to see that explored further.

The Cuckoos were not resurrected on Krakoa. They were already back in the previous X-23 series.

Currently the X-Men don't like clones, so if Nita was there I don't think she would be accepted. Still I would love to have Nita back in anyway we can.
    Yeah. But Nita and Laura share the same cloning method... So if Laura is ok and one the Krakoan X-Men, Nita should be fine.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Really? I thought all the resurrected X-Men were clones?

I don't think Nita would buy into the Krakoa ... religion. ;p Then again, is she a mutant, I mean an X-gene mutant?

I'm not sure where she could fit in given Marvel doesn't even know which version and where she came from we've got.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?