Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

I like this look.

X.S.E. ready to rumble.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

X.S.E. ready to rumble.
    Man, how in the world did we go from this take charge brother to this sad mess of a character Marvel wants us to be satisfied with and grateful for having? My dude went from being a leader to the head house Krakoan. I would give anything for Bishop to jump off the boat and start up the X.S.E.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Man, how in the world did we go from this take charge brother to this sad mess of a character Marvel wants us to be satisfied with and grateful for having? My dude went from being a leader to the head house Krakoan. I would give anything for Bishop to jump off the boat and start up the X.S.E.
    Not the head House Krakoan! I'm dead

od3SfRb.jpg
    I really like it when Jubilee and Bishop team up. I have absolutely no idea why.

Lol, ever since he joined the X-Men he got a demotion.

Lol, X-Men...where strong black men go to die! I'm thinking of making a thread. After Hickman finally puts out that book with Darwin and Synch returning, if there's nothing planned for Synch at least. I can say that I fully done with anything X-Men related. The way him, in addition to Bishop is being done is nothing more than racist and disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Lol, X-Men...where strong black men go to die! I'm thinking of making a thread. After Hickman finally puts out that book with Darwin and Synch returning, if there's nothing planned for Synch at least. I can say that I fully done with anything X-Men related. The way him, in addition to Bishop is being done is nothing more than racist and disrespectful.
    Yeah, I only keep up with the X-Men because of Bishop and with the diminishing returns that we're getting, that's not likely to last. It might be the same for Synch and Darwin. Announce them on the team but don't do anything with them.

Yeah I'm with you about Synch and Darwin. If Synch doesn't get done right next month then I'm out. Seeing the aura in all it's glory is mandatory.

Yeah I'm with you about Synch and Darwin. If Synch doesn't get done right next month then I'm out. Seeing the aura in all it's glory is mandatory.
    I hope they get some significant development. not just wallpaper.

where is Shard?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I hope they get some significant development. not just wallpaper.

where is Shard?
    No proof that she's been resurrected, or that she can be. I don't see why it couldn't happen. I thought there was a matrix that contained her memories. ...News! Looks like our guy was given permission by kitty to finally lead out on a mission, and as a captain too...!!

I was gonna go in on the preview thread for the King in Black one shot but will just speak my peace here. Bishop being given permission to Captain by Miss Kitty is just a smack in the face. Of course the X-office gets to say they let Bishop get his Captain on like we don't see straight through the fact that it's in a one shot that will never be referenced again. Damn sure can't have that going on in the main series cause the HHK gotta protect Candyland.. I mean Krakoa and Miss Kitty.

Putting it out there now by the end of the issue Bishop will not have used his powers and Kitty will be the hero of the mission.

Pls bring Bishop to Sword.

Ewing will do right by him.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Pls bring Bishop to Sword.

Ewing will do right by him.
    I hear you and the fact they put kiddie cable on the team, and yet another book. This had me thinking Bishop's not on Ewing's radar. Truthfully they occupying the same lane as powered warrior/soldier.

I was gonna go in on the preview thread for the King in Black one shot but will just speak my peace here. Bishop being given permission to Captain by Miss Kitty is just a smack in the face. Of course the X-office gets to say they let Bishop get his Captain on like we don't see straight through the fact that it's in a one shot that will never be referenced again. Damn sure can't have that going on in the main series cause the HHK gotta protect Candyland.. I mean Krakoa and Miss Kitty.

Putting it out there now by the end of the issue Bishop will not have used his powers and Kitty will be the hero of the mission.
    Yes bro, the back-hand compliment is like trolling from. Maybe in his head he really believes that he is reppin Bishop big? Either way I just wish we could get a better written team book to add Bishop.

I hear you and the fact they put kiddie cable on the team, and yet another book. This had me thinking Bishop's not on Ewing's radar. Truthfully they occupying the same lane as powered warrior/soldier.
    I would love to see them swap out Kid Cable for Bishop in S.W.O.R.D., and then send Kid Cable back to the future and bring OG Cable back and put him in X-Force. Or just his solo book. Either way.