Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 407
  1. #316
    BANNED Rang10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Is Bishop going to be a regular in X-Corp?
    No, he doesnt even show up. I forgot to say this is a data page with a brief description of the candidates to be board members.

  2. #317
    Astonishing Member From The Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    No, he doesnt even show up. I forgot to say this is a data page with a brief description of the candidates to be board members.
    Thats too bad. He's still got tons of potential left.





    Dear snobs, don't try to figure out my avatar.

    The(old) Hank McCoy thread. https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-Thread-2020

    Interested in knowing more about Balder? https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-Thread-2020

  3. #318
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Thats too bad. He's still got tons of potential left.





    Ah, the memories. Cue in boss music when Bishop starts running.

  4. #319
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    5,222

    Default

    Speaking of potential developments...

    I always thought it would've been interesting to see Bishop become an official surrogate for Jubilee during Logan's absence.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 06-16-2021 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Added Clarification.

  5. #320
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    4,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Is Bishop going to be a regular in X-Corp?
    Nah. Bishop tries to avoid Monet whenever possible because it was hinted she (or her family) are his ancestors.

  6. #321
    Spectacular Member TraneTrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Nah. Bishop tries to avoid Monet whenever possible because it was hinted she (or her family) are his ancestors.
    In the first issue of Cable, it looks like they fought each other in the Quarry (she won, which I guess makes sense) But of course, that was just in a data page

  7. #322
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    13,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Speaking of potential developments...

    I always thought it would've been interesting to see Bishop become an official surrogate for Jubilee during Logan's absence.
    Ahhhh…. The time when Bishop was a compelling character and not a plot device for a redheaded teen and her surrogate father.

    I should go back and re-read this just to keep hope alive.

  8. #323
    BANNED Rang10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    In the first issue of Cable, it looks like they fought each other in the Quarry (she won, which I guess makes sense) But of course, that was just in a data page
    Bishop do more on data pages than on regular pages.

  9. #324
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    13,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    In the first issue of Cable, it looks like they fought each other in the Quarry (she won, which I guess makes sense) But of course, that was just in a data page
    We'll tell you, we just won't show you.

  10. #325
    Astonishing Member dkrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Ahhhh…. The time when Bishop was a compelling character and not a plot device for a redheaded teen and her surrogate father.

    I should go back and re-read this just to keep hope alive.
    I know right! It's a shame that this very office seems to have forgotten just how much depth there is to the man. Terminator mode is just one aspect of Bishop. He is deep on the philosophical side. Bishop has displayed wisdom of a warrior twice his age and experience. He helped Cable and Wolverine track and understand the movements of Stryfe in Executioners Song. Such a shame that black males are avoided in the way they are. I guess Everett is the one brotha quota for the foreseeable future.

  11. #326
    Astonishing Member dkrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Bishop do more on data pages than on regular pages.
    Lol, ya preaching nothing but truth!

  12. #327
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    5,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I know right! It's a shame that this very office seems to have forgotten just how much depth there is to the man. Terminator mode is just one aspect of Bishop. He is deep on the philosophical side. Bishop has displayed wisdom of a warrior twice his age and experience. He helped Cable and Wolverine track and understand the movements of Stryfe in Executioners Song. Such a shame that black males are avoided in the way they are. I guess Everett is the one brotha quota for the foreseeable future.
    Still LOVE X-Cutioner's Song, no matter what the critics are saying! Definitely one of my favorite versions of the X-Trinity!


  13. #328
    Astonishing Member From The Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Nah. Bishop tries to avoid Monet whenever possible because it was hinted she (or her family) are his ancestors.
    Yeah... too bad. I haven't been enjoying the series and he would have been a nice addition and I would not mind if M took a back seat. I could never get into her. Nothing personal. I wish Windancer was doing more too but she seems to be getting the same treatment as X-Factor with just cameo's. But I guess its something.


    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Speaking of potential developments...

    I always thought it would've been interesting to see Bishop become an official surrogate for Jubilee during Logan's absence.
    Great era. Great page. : )

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Still LOVE X-Cutioner's Song, no matter what the critics are saying! Definitely one of my favorite versions of the X-Trinity! <cool>

    Its a great event/crossover and I think it ranks high among readers and is up there with Chris Claremonts stuff. Huh.
    Dear snobs, don't try to figure out my avatar.

    The(old) Hank McCoy thread. https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-Thread-2020

    Interested in knowing more about Balder? https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-Thread-2020

  14. #329
    Astonishing Member From The Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,180

    Default

    Someone asked for shirtless Bishop well here is an old pic to tide you over. Though, you may have seen it already.



    And more Sal. This is perhaps my fave look.

    Dear snobs, don't try to figure out my avatar.

    The(old) Hank McCoy thread. https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-Thread-2020

    Interested in knowing more about Balder? https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-Thread-2020

  15. #330
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    5,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Yeah... too bad. I haven't been enjoying the series and he would have been a nice addition and I would not mind if M took a back seat. I could never get into her. Nothing personal. I wish Windancer was doing more too but she seems to be getting the same treatment as X-Factor with just cameo's. But I guess its something.
    To the utmost, I agree! Would LOVE to see more of Sofia's Wind Dancer!


    Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Great era. Great page. : )
    Thanks. Nothing but the best for our man Bishop (LOL):

    Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Its a great event/crossover and I think it ranks high among readers and is up there with Chris Claremonts stuff. Huh.
    Thanks for the reassurance, From The Shadows. It means a lot (T^T):


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •