Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    So fam, do we officially write this year off for our guy? The only thing that gets traction on the Marauders thread seems to be fashion, hook ups, and feats of feminism.
    At this point? Yeah. Next year too.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I just know Bishop has been wallpaper at best in Marauders. I'm not gonna go all the way in like I normally would, but Jumbo Carnation has literally played a bigger role in this series than the Great Captain. Bishop has essentially been a doll for Kitty to dress up.
    Bishop is just filling a roster spot. He doesn't fit in with this particular group of X-Men. The only thing we can be thankful for is that he isn't jobbing...yet.

Incredible Member

As two slightly older former cops, I would think Banshee and Bishop might have a lot in common.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

He's had a few moments here and there, which is not the same as being "wallpaper" and given what the trajectory of the lead characters...Kate and Emma...i never expected him to drive the plot significantly. (Same can be said of Storm.) As a Bishop fan I'm content that he is being used even if it's not to his fullest potential and capacity.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    As two slightly older former cops, I would think Banshee and Bishop might have a lot in common.
    I can see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Bishop is just filling a roster spot. He doesn't fit in with this particular group of X-Men. The only thing we can be thankful for is that he isn't jobbing...yet.
    Definitely thankful he isn't being jobbed out for sure, but our guy definitely deserves better.

I just know Bishop has been wallpaper at best in Marauders. I'm not gonna go all the way in like I normally would, but Jumbo Carnation has literally played a bigger role in this series than the Great Captain. Bishop has essentially been a doll for Kitty to dress up.
    So on the cover to the upcoming Inferno they seem to have positioned the Great Captains minus Gorgon, oddly they have Bishop as to almost suggest that he is going to have some action coming his way. What you think.

So on the cover to the upcoming Inferno they seem to have positioned the Great Captains minus Gorgon, oddly they have Bishop as to almost suggest that he is going to have some action coming his way. What you think.
    He was on the HOX/POX teaser by the same artist and didn't appear at all so I'm not letting myself get fooled this time in regards to Bishop.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    He's had a few moments here and there, which is not the same as being "wallpaper" and given what the trajectory of the lead characters...Kate and Emma...i never expected him to drive the plot significantly. (Same can be said of Storm.) As a Bishop fan I'm content that he is being used even if it's not to his fullest potential and capacity.
    But he's not being used. The man hasn't had a single arc or even a hint of a character arc in 20 issues. The only thing of note he's done was become Kate's Knight whatever the heck that means because Duggam didn't bother to define what that role means at all lol I mean heck he wasn't even there to beat up Shaw.

I actually really enjoy Maurauders I enjoy the character interactions but Duggan definitely dropped the ball with Iceman and Bishop. I think we are long overdue for a character focused issue on both of these characters.

Percy did a really good job with QQ over in X-Force something like that would be appreciated.
    Last edited by loke13; 06-07-2021 at 04:34 AM.

That he will have another dazzling display of nothingness.

Or they have him do something that makes the situation worse.

Those are his only choices.

He was on the HOX/POX teaser by the same artist and didn't appear at all so I'm not letting myself get fooled this time in regards to Bishop.
    They do love to tease don't they.

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    But is Bishop slightly older? I had always thought he was, but Age of X was the last sighting of that version of Bishop. Since HoX he does not look a day older than thirty, and that is even pushing it a bit.
    I was sure he had been resurrected and rebooted off panel and convinced that this would be followed up in Marauders. But nope.

I would like to see a X-Men blue like book, with Bishop in the lead and the X-men I feel he would click better with: Kwannon, Rogue, Gambit and Jubilee. Maybe Banshee too.

I was walking thru the grocery store today and I could have sworn I saw Bishop's face on the back of a carton of milk.

It said he was missing or something.

He was mentioned on X-corp today. He indicated neal Shaara to be board members of X-corp, because both are Energy manipulators.
    That is it, looks like Neal didn't made into board membership for now

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    He was mentioned on X-corp today. He indicated neal Shaara to be board members of X-corp, because both are Energy manipulators.
    That is it, looks like Neal didn't made into board membership for now
    Is Bishop going to be a regular in X-Corp?