Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what team would you like to see him on? I think al Ewing would kill it. loving his sword book.
    Any team! SWORD, X-Force, X-Corps, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The New York Jets, anywhere but Marauders!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Any team! SWORD, X-Force, X-Corps, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The New York Jets, anywhere but Marauders!
    lmfao not ninja turtles lolol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I'm still shocked the detective.cop isn't on X-factor or X-force.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    We need a detective to figure that one out.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what team would you like to see him on? I think al Ewing would kill it. loving his sword book.
    I agree. He should take Baby Cable's place. Bishop actually spent quite a while in space when he was with Deathbird in the 90's. I imagine that experience would prove more valuable there than say...on a pirate ship.

It kind of seems like he's a part of X-Force already, he's just not on the team.

We need a detective to figure that one out.
    At marvel we would need two detectives and a diversity translator aided by human resources.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Anyone living or have family in Texas, stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    X-factor makes sense but the writer wanted Northstar as the leader and he is playing the big picture guy on that team which is what Bishop would be doing without powers that help the investigation. Obviously, I think Bishop is a better choice for a detective procedural and leader than Northstar but Northstar is filling the spot and you would have a similar situation as the Marauders. That said I think I would like Bishop in the X-factor line of concepts because most of them seem to be good fits for Bishop. Government-sponsored team, X-factor investigations, Krakoa forensic team, corporate-sponsored team.

X-force is a solid fit as well my dream X-men line up of Bishop, Wolverine, Kwannon, Rogue, Gambit, Cable, Domino is an X-force concept so I like the idea of him on X-force. But Bishop on this version X-force would be on shaky grounds imo because this X-force is doing suspect stuff. As you already see with Beast asking him to murk Clops and Storm that Bishop could reinforce the reputation that the fanbase already has of him. The fanbase already can't get over he took out a planet, He doesn't need to be doing shady wetworks stuff for them to hate him even more.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    I agree. He should take Baby Cable's place. Bishop actually spent quite a while in space when he was with Deathbird in the 90's. I imagine that experience would prove more valuable there than say...on a pirate ship.

It kind of seems like he's a part of X-Force already, he's just not on the team.
    let's make that happen then!!!!

oan: what did yall think of bishop and his fling with her? I thought it was gross honestly.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    X-factor makes sense but the writer wanted Northstar as the leader and he is playing the big picture guy on that team which is what Bishop would be doing without powers that help the investigation. Obviously, I think Bishop is a better choice for a detective procedural and leader than Northstar but Northstar is filling the spot and you would have a similar situation as the Marauders. That said I think I would like Bishop in the X-factor line of concepts because most of them seem to be good fits for Bishop. Government-sponsored team, X-factor investigations, Krakoa forensic team, corporate-sponsored team.

X-force is a solid fit as well my dream X-men line up of Bishop, Wolverine, Kwannon, Rogue, Gambit, Cable, Domino is an X-force concept so I like the idea of him on X-force. But Bishop on this version X-force would be on shaky grounds imo because this X-force is doing suspect stuff. As you already see with Beast asking him to murk Clops and Storm that Bishop could reinforce the reputation that the fanbase already has of him. The fanbase already can't get over he took out a planet, He doesn't need to be doing shady wetworks stuff for them to hate him even more.
    He'd be fine. Beast is the only one on the cast that is hated for his actions over there. X-Force has not damaged Jean, Domino, QQ, Forge, Colossus, Sage, CeCe, Wolverine or Black Tom. Unless he's being written as some evil mastermind doing twisted stuff, I dont think Bishop fans would have much to worry about. Beast is the only one being shady. Quite frankly, the Maraurders IMO have done just as much suspect stuff as X-Force.

Incredible Member

I imagine that if the rumours that the Cable series is ending this year are true (maybe at 12 or after the Hellfire Gala), then obviously Kid Cable is going back to the future and there's a spot opening up in SWORD. I don't think that Cable - when he returns - will take it because he's a soldier, not a cop - that's Bishop. That role is tailor made for Bishop, down to the fact that he had a tryst with Deathbird and might be useful against the Titans, whenever we learn more about their war with the Shi'ar. Hell, maybe Al Ewing could canonize Aliya Bishop since he loves his deep cuts into lore.

They're not giving any indication of Bishop leaving but I hope he finds a new home. Not just him but Bobby and Pyro as well. They're all being underutilized and this kind of storytelling of this issue it's girls and next issue will focus on the boys is not good.

They're not giving any indication of Bishop leaving but I hope he finds a new home. Not just him but Bobby and Pyro as well. They're all being underutilized and this kind of storytelling of this issue it's girls and next issue will focus on the boys is not good.
    Right, I was thinking what if Duggan left and we just got a better writer. Still think this team would tons of potential. Even if Storm leaves, replace her with someone like Tempo, or Jesse Bedlam. Finally, for f-sakes get off this whole kitty being a butch pirate, leading everyone as an alpha male! Make her a no nonsense woman, and keep it at that, then give equal agency to the full cast. This team could really rock, then i see where Bishop being on it would be an asset.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    I imagine that if the rumours that the Cable series is ending this year are true (maybe at 12 or after the Hellfire Gala), then obviously Kid Cable is going back to the future and there's a spot opening up in SWORD. I don't think that Cable - when he returns - will take it because he's a soldier, not a cop - that's Bishop. That role is tailor made for Bishop, down to the fact that he had a tryst with Deathbird and might be useful against the Titans, whenever we learn more about their war with the Shi'ar. Hell, maybe Al Ewing could canonize Aliya Bishop since he loves his deep cuts into lore.
    Agreed 100%. Bishop needs to take Cable’s spot in SWORD when the adult version returns. Then Nathan can join X-Force. Or X-men with Scott and Jean.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Agreed 100%. Bishop needs to take Cable’s spot in SWORD when the adult version returns. Then Nathan can join X-Force. Or X-men with Scott and Jean.
    I imagine they won't have Cable join this X-Force right away, since I can't imagine him lasting two seconds in it without putting a bullet in Beast's head. Bishop listening to Beast makes a bit more sense but it still feels wrong.