Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

True. Just seems tough to throw a prominent X-men character in there and basically say, “Oh, yeah. He’s from the future. Just FYI.” I was just trying to think of a fast way to bring him to the present.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    True. Just seems tough to throw a prominent X-men character in there and basically say, “Oh, yeah. He’s from the future. Just FYI.” I was just trying to think of a fast way to bring him to the present.
    Thats the thing though; he shouldnt be rushed. They have an entire X-world to build up first so jumping into future shenanigans shouldnt be a priority. I really think a D+ show independent of the X-films is the way to go. It can be in the same vein as the Mandalorian and when they are ready to bring Bishop into the films which would have already been a thing), they can transition him with an already established backstory

That was precisely my point. We can wait for him to come... eventually. Or they could fast track his arrival into the MCU in DP3, making him immediately available to use once the MCU X-men are eventually introduced. Otherwise you’re talking like 4-5 years for the X-men, and God knows how long for Bishop to debut.

Deadpool is a franchise a part, they even let the R rate continue. Feige said that they are still on discussions about x-men, there is zero reason to fast track Bishop or any X-men

That’s cool. Was just a thought on how to fast track him. Wait it out then. Personally I’m hoping to get more Cable and Domino in DP3, now set in the MCU.

Sounds like DP3 will film in 2022 with release in early 2023. At this rate it might be 2025 before we get any MCU X-men, and for a time travel character like Bishop I wouldn’t count on him showing up until later than that even.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 01-13-2021 at 06:02 PM.

Please change Bishop's costume! This current one is horrible. And put him back in his colors.

"I'm not the parking valet guy."

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Please change Bishop's costume! This current one is horrible. And put him back in his colors.
    Would you be happy with his current costume if they added another color to go along with the red. Maybe either black, blue, or gold.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Indeed.

Also.....why his big ass wearing a jacket for?

Lastly, Bishop is supposed to be 6'6", the same height as Thor. Outside Colossus, and grown Cable, Bishop should tower many of his teammates.

Interesting fact about Bishop: Whilce Portacio (his co-creator) originally intended him to be Filipino.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/xmen...en-bata-reyes/

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Interesting fact about Bishop: Whilce Portacio (his co-creator) originally intended him to be Filipino.
    Yeah Bishop is pretty much Whilce Portacio colored black which how Bishop got his hair.

In a way it sucks because there isn't a lot of Asian representation in American comics so this was a missed opportunity. I wish the people in charge had better grasp on these things Bishop could have easily been half Black/half Asian remembering that mixed people exist and doing both things.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 01-19-2021 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Indeed.

Lastly, Bishop is supposed to be 6'6", the same height as Thor. Outside Colossus, and grown Cable, Bishop should tower many of his teammates.
    Conflicts, I am kind of feeling the new look. However I have noticed that he's been scaled down in sized a bit. I remember an issue where Gambit was full out running and went right into Bishop and breh didn't even flinch just due to his size.

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    Would you be happy with his current costume if they added another color to go along with the red. Maybe either black, blue, or gold.
    ..........No.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Indeed.

I know! They keep drawing him smaller and smaller than his original size.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Yeah Bishop is pretty much Whilce Portacio colored black which how Bishop got his hair.

In a way it sucks because there isn't a lot of Asian representation in American comics so this was a missed opportunity. I wish the people in charge had better grasp on these things Bishop could have easily been half Black/half Asian remembering that mixed people exist and doing both things.
    Yeah, we had that long discussion. With so many mutants on Krakoa, you'd think they'd have alot more representation across all ethnicities.

The only Asian-Pacific mutant I know of is Mondo.