Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zodlike View Post
    Who knows, there is so much disingenuous posturing and signalling in these times, especially from corporate 'content producers' (I refuse to call them writers).
    Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    This might mean BLUE isn't getting the long run he hoped? Or he might have desired another book? Not sure what else it could mean it makes it sound like external forces caused him to abandon the idea
    Bunn stated in an interview he didn't want the O5 marvel gave them to him to write. He wanted his own team, so I think the "corp content" fits

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Bunn stated in an interview he didn't want the O5 marvel gave them to him to write. He wanted his own team, so I think the "corp content" fits
    Initially Bunn wanted both Rachel and Nate on his Uncanny X-Men, but didn't feel that they were the best fit for the direction he was going. He later used Rachel a few times as a guest, but he does genuinely want to use them as much as he can when the timing is right.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Initially Bunn wanted both Rachel and Nate on his Uncanny X-Men, but didn't feel that they were the best fit for the direction he was going. He later used Rachel a few times as a guest, but he does genuinely want to use them as much as he can when the timing is right.
    I wish Bunn was writing two X-Books.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

art by ?
    Last edited by juan678; 08-30-2018 at 05:41 AM.

maybe
    Last edited by juan678; 08-30-2018 at 05:41 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Well Nate could pop up in X-Men: Blue. It would be interesting for him to meet Tyke and Jean. For that matter Tyke has never spoken to Rachel, his alternate future daughter. He's somewhat aware of who his future children are.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    art by ?
    I don't see Nate and Cable as the same person at all, they're different in all the ways that matter. They're from different universes, Jean Grey is Nate's mother and Madelyne Pryor is Cable's by a different version of the same father. Nate is far more powerful than Cable, when he is at his peak. They have very different personalities, shaped by radically different upbringings and experiences. But all of this will fall on deaf ears or possibly offended eyeballs, I'm sure. So I'll just let it go.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zodlike View Post
    I don't see Nate and Cable as the same person at all, they're different in all the ways that matter. They're from different universes, Jean Grey is Nate's mother and Madelyne Pryor is Cable's by a different version of the same father. Nate is far more powerful than Cable, when he is at his peak. They have very different personalities, shaped by radically different upbringings and experiences. But all of this will fall on deaf ears or possibly offended eyeballs, I'm sure. So I'll just let it go.
    Don't sell yourself short, Neophyte...

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Are Nate and Cable friends? For some reason I see them as enemies or rivals.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Are Nate and Cable friends? For some reason I see them as enemies or rivals.
    None of the above? They know each other but dont really have much of a developed relationship. The last time I recall them interacting was Astonishing X-men v2 and it was very limited.
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-28-2017 at 08:40 PM.

BANNED

Fun Fact: Wen I was younger I grew up loving nate grey a lot but I as got older I grew up loving cable.