Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

I'm pretty sure that picture of Iain Glen was something that that Twitter page added. He just posted that Jace image. OR it could be Tim Drake. HAHAHAHA.

At this point Titans is basically a Batfamily show so I guess it's within reason they would suddenly throw in as many Bat-Characters as they possibly could...not that I think they're going to put Jace in there.

Fantastic Member

Jace's Batman suit is my fav because it's so clean.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At this point Titans is basically a Batfamily show so I guess it's within reason they would suddenly throw in as many Bat-Characters as they possibly could...not that I think they're going to put Jace in there.
    I don't want to tear this away from the Fox Family much more, but I wanted to mention that "basically a Batfamily show" has been a prevailing essence of Titans for as long as a Bat-verse character has been consistently positioned as the leads in its various iterations. At most, they're just being more forthwith about this essence.

Not sure I agree. The NTT characters travelled to Azarath, Themyscira, Tamaran, took on cults like Brother Blood, fought the Justice League, sure Dick angsted about his mentor but Donna, Wally and Roy's mentors and their relationships were important as well. The Titans were their own thing in the 80's and 90's. Argurably even in the early 00's and occasionally they overlap with the greater DCU.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Not sure I agree. The NTT characters travelled to Azarath, Themyscira, Tamaran, took on cults like Brother Blood, fought the Justice League, sure Dick angsted about his mentor but Donna, Wally and Roy's mentors and their relationships were important as well. The Titans were their own thing in the 80's and 90's. Argurably even in the early 00's and occasionally they overlap with the greater DCU.
    Yeah, really the Bat-Connection only ends up being relevant for Dick but wasn't really as prevalent when it actually treats it like a team book or series and not a "Nightwing and friends" story like the Titans show kind of is.

Like, the Teen Titans cartoon only really alluded to any of the Bat-Mythos instead of featuring villains or characters associated with the Bat-Verse (outside of Killer Moth and Red X if you look up who he was intended to be).

This isn't like Batwoman where, yeah, you would expect a lot of stuff from the Bat-Mythos to show up.

Just finished the last issue of Infinite Frontier today and all I can say is that if Jace is going to be Batman for a while including next year and is dragged into the coming crisis type event, then he is so not ready for this.

We are talking Darkseid family, upside down man, Nekron leader of black lantern, the Empty hand/gentry of multiversity, and Eclipso. Jace is going to have his work cut out for him next year.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

The Second Son issues get collected together and is available on comixology today.

EDIT- I read it and enjoyed the family drama and character work. But the pacing can drag and the lack of an interesting villian doesn't help.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 09-11-2021 at 03:20 PM.

Jace feels like “a” Batman in IAB #1, if anything the biggest problem is I’m not sure he’s really doing much different from Bruce. I get this issue shows him starting out small, but it already ends with him feeling unsatisfied with operating like that, so how long before he’s doing more typical Batman stuff? I’m sure he’ll be getting some supervillains of his own to fight soon anyway.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

what has to happen to get Tiffany Fox back in the in the batgirl suit

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    what has to happen to get Tiffany Fox back in the in the batgirl suit
    Step 1 is Jace becoming Batman. Step 2 is Tiffany becoming the only one he can trust. Step 3 is her becoming his sidekick.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Step 1 is Jace becoming Batman. Step 2 is Tiffany becoming the only one he can trust. Step 3 is her becoming his sidekick.
    well if the batgirls come to fruition i hope she can join

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    well if the batgirls come to fruition i hope she can join
    This aged well I suppose

Extraordinary Member

Sounds like with Bruce leaving Jace is dealing with all the proto future state stuff that’s left over from Fear State, especially given his fathers big connection to it.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.