Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I feel like as diehard Bat fans they would not like him at first, calling him an imposter or something to that effect. Then later they’d realize he’s alright.
    Pretty much but I still wanna see it. They might bring out Jace's fun side.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Pretty much but I still wanna see it. They might bring out Jace's fun side.
    Oh yeah especially if he’s trying seriously to be Batman and they are just fanboying over Bruce. Not to mention I feel like there would be a lot of fun moments with Bratgirl who I’ve kind of identified as the brains of the group.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Oh yeah especially if he’s trying seriously to be Batman and they are just fanboying over Bruce. Not to mention I feel like there would be a lot of fun moments with Bratgirl who I’ve kind of identified as the brains of the group.
    I'm curious what Jace's interactions with Lucas is. For all we know they might get along pretty fast.

Extraordinary Member

I tried to track down the ages of the Fox Kids did I miss anything?

Tim/Jace Fox
    The Earth One version of Tim was collage student [1] which indicates that he was around the same age as Dick Grayson.
    In the Post-Crisis continuity Lucius Fox is shown to have a teenaged son in a single issue [2], his name was mentioned, but the appearance are usually attributed to Tim since Luke hadn’t been created at this point.
    Jace, the version of Tim who was reintroduced in Infinite Frontier, was established to be the oldest of the children of Lucius Fox [3]. It is only said that he was 17 when he commited the hit and run accident [4], but his current age was never established.
    Sources: [1] Batman #313, [2] Gotham Knights #32, [3] The Next Batman - Second Son #8, [3] The Next Batman - Second Son #8

Luke Fox
    Luke Fox appeared for the first time in the new 52, in earlier continuities the name Lucius Fox son was Timothy. He was said to be 23 when he became Batwing [1] after graduating from the MIT [2]. So he is two years older than Dick and Barbara.
    Sources: [1] Batwing #20, [2] Batwing #19

Tiffany Fox
    The Earth One version of Tiffany was the oldest child of Lucious Fox and already an adult working for the Wayne Foundation Ghetto Drug Rehabilitation Programm when she was introduced [1].
    In the Post-Crisis continuity Lucius Fox was initially shown to have a teenage daughter in several issues [2-4], who would be roughly at the same age as Tim Drake. Her name was never mentioned, but the appearances are usually attributed to Tiffany since Tam hadn’t been created at this point.
    The adult version of Tiffany was reintroduced shortly before Flashpoint as Tam older sister [5] who became the head of the Wayne Foundations Social Services Division [6].
    In the new 52 Tiffany was 6 [7,8] or 7 [9,10] and the youngest child of Lucious Fox. While in Infinite Frontire she suddenly was aged up to 13 [11].
    Sources: [1] Batman #308, [2] Detective Comics #658, [3] Robin #14, [4] Gotham Knights #32, [5] Red Robin #5, [6] Red Robin #14, [7] Batwing #31, [8] Batwing #34, [9] Batwing #21, [10] Batwing #30, [11] The Next Batman - Second Son #5

Tam Fox
    When Tam was introduced shortly before Flashpoint it was said that she was 19 [1] and in collage [2], which made her 2 years older than Tim Drake.
    The age of the new 52 version was never mentioned. But during Rebirth it was said that she had put her batchelor on hold (which would put her in her late teens or early twenties) to act as CEO in Lukes company [3], and that she is 6 years younger than Luke [4]. This is contradicted by a flashback that shows her to be relatively close in age to her brother Tim/Jace [5], who is established to be older than Luke.
    Sources: [1] Red Robin #11, [2] Red Robin #16, [3] Detective Comics #959, [4] Detective Comics #977, [5] The Next Batman - Second Son #8

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I tried to track down the ages of the Fox Kids did I miss anything?

Tim/Jace Fox
    The Earth One version of Tim was collage student [1] which indicates that he was around the same age as Dick Grayson.
    In the Post-Crisis continuity Lucius Fox is shown to have a teenaged son in a single issue [2], his name was mentioned, but the appearance are usually attributed to Tim since Luke hadn’t been created at this point.
    Jace, the version of Tim who was reintroduced in Infinite Frontier, was established to be the oldest of the children of Lucius Fox [3]. It is only said that he was 17 when he commited the hit and run accident [4], but his current age was never established.
    Sources: [1] Batman #313, [2] Gotham Knights #32, [3] The Next Batman - Second Son #8, [3] The Next Batman - Second Son #8

Luke Fox
    Luke Fox appeared for the first time in the new 52, in earlier continuities the name Lucius Fox son was Timothy. He was said to be 23 when he became Batwing [1] after graduating from the MIT [2]. So he is two years older than Dick and Barbara.
    Sources: [1] Batwing #20, [2] Batwing #19

Tiffany Fox
    The Earth One version of Tiffany was the oldest child of Lucious Fox and already an adult working for the Wayne Foundation Ghetto Drug Rehabilitation Programm when she was introduced [1].
    In the Post-Crisis continuity Lucius Fox was initially shown to have a teenage daughter in several issues [2-4], who would be roughly at the same age as Tim Drake. Her name was never mentioned, but the appearances are usually attributed to Tiffany since Tam hadn’t been created at this point.
    The adult version of Tiffany was reintroduced shortly before Flashpoint as Tam older sister [5] who became the head of the Wayne Foundations Social Services Division [6].
    In the new 52 Tiffany was 6 [7,8] or 7 [9,10] and the youngest child of Lucious Fox. While in Infinite Frontire she suddenly was aged up to 13 [11].
    Sources: [1] Batman #308, [2] Detective Comics #658, [3] Robin #14, [4] Gotham Knights #32, [5] Red Robin #5, [6] Red Robin #14, [7] Batwing #31, [8] Batwing #34, [9] Batwing #21, [10] Batwing #30, [11] The Next Batman - Second Son #5

Tam Fox
    When Tam was introduced shortly before Flashpoint it was said that she was 19 [1] and in collage [2], which made her 2 years older than Tim Drake.
    The age of the new 52 version was never mentioned. But during Rebirth it was said that she had put her batchelor on hold (which would put her in her late teens or early twenties) to act as CEO in Lukes company [3], and that she is 6 years younger than Luke [4]. This is contradicted by a flashback that shows her to be relatively close in age to her brother Tim/Jace [5], who is established to be older than Luke.
    Sources: [1] Red Robin #11, [2] Red Robin #16, [3] Detective Comics #959, [4] Detective Comics #977, [5] The Next Batman - Second Son #8
    I think they said in Second son something along the lines that Jace has been gone for 10 years or so. I would assume that makes him 26 maybe 27. Not sure how accurate that is but given he has to be older then Luke who is post-College he has to at least be in his mid-20’s.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

I think they said in Second son something along the lines that Jace has been gone for 10 years or so.
    You know in which issue?

You know in which issue?
    You know what....they never did say ten as far as I can see, my bad. They just vaguely say years and a long time ago in regards to Jace’s incident.

But I still stand by my mid-20’s thing if he’s supposed to be Older then Luke. Because last I checked Luke should be early 20’s.
    Last edited by sifighter; 08-06-2021 at 07:25 AM.
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

I just realised that Tiffany was only 12 in the Futures End Batgirl story that was set 5 year in the future, meaning the current comics version is older than the alternate future version

Extraordinary Member

I just realised that Tiffany was only 12 in the Futures End Batgirl story that was set 5 year in the future, meaning the current comics version is older than the alternate future version
    A lot of ages were changed after the recent crisis with Death Metal.

Stargirl, Tim Drake, Cassie Sandsmark, etc.

BANNED

According to the solicitations, Jace might get his first supervillian in The Seer.

Incredible Member

According to the solicitations, Jace might get his first supervillian in The Seer.
    Since Seer is the "anti-Oracle", and Barbra also fights them, that makes them Oracle/Batgirls villain more than Jace's.

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    Since Seer is the "anti-Oracle", and Barbra also fights them, that makes them Oracle/Batgirls villain more than Jace's.
    That's a bummer. He needs his own villians to fight.

Incredible Member

That's a bummer. He needs his own villians to fight.
    It actually feels very weird and redundant that Jace is fighting the same person that Oracle, Nightwing, and the Batgirls are all fighting, especially if this very same villain defines themselves as Oracle's villain and call themselves anti-oracle.
    Maybe Jace is more in the streets while they actually deal with them?
    Wonder why DC didn't let him have a unique villain here.

I assume it's because Seer is connected to the Magistrate, somehow?