Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Fox Family Appreciation 2021

the Fox family's role in Gotham has gotten bigger and hopefully this is the beginning of the rise of a new dynasty in Gotham on par with families like the Waynes, the Arkhams, and the Elliots. We have Timothy Fox returning to the fold as the Next Batman, and with him we're seeing a new side of the entire Fox family. so why not show some appreciation for the family with best tech and batsuits in the game?

The Family:
    Lucius Fox
    Tanya Fox
    Timothy "Jace" Fox (firstborn)
    Tamara Fox (eldest daughter)
    Lucas "Luke" Fox (second son)
    Tiffany Fox (last born)

Last edited by lemonpeace; 09-23-2021 at 05:17 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Tim's nickname is Jace? News to me. That might make things easier.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    Tim's nickname is Jace? News to me. That might make things easier.
    yeah, I forget the source but apparently he doesn't like going by Timothy or Tim. I personally prefer to use Timothy but that'll probably change whem/if they explain where the name "Jace" came from (it just seems random).
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    yeah, I forget the source but apparently he doesn't like going by Timothy or Tim. I personally prefer to use Timothy but that'll probably change whem/if they explain where the name "Jace" came from (it just seems random).
    Yeah. Jace is a cool name to ear, but would need an in-universe explanation for why Tim goes by that name and abhors his own name said aloud.

By the way, where did you learn Jace in the first place, if you ever recall?

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Yeah. Jace is a cool name to ear, but would need an in-universe explanation for why Tim goes by that name and abhors his own name said aloud.

By the way, where did you learn Jace in the first place, if you ever recall?
    someone mentioned it on this forum. I think it was released in an interview or article or something but I forget because the name was just so random to me.

currently following:

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    someone mentioned it on this forum. I think it was released in an interview or article or something but I forget because the name was just so random to me.
    I see.

Gah! That feels so out of context.

Timothy/Jace could be a really cool character.

I know Ridley is said to be on a Fox Family book but do you think it's likely the Foxes will start out as one of the back-up stories or in Urban Legends and then develop into a series?

About the name Jace:
    Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Apparently Tim Fox doesn't go by Tim or Timothy but by Jace and he has his own Oracle

If you want spoilers Bleeding Cool has them, someone said what Rich was describing was the second issue of the The Next Batman.

Also I'm definitely buying this book now.

Ah that clears up a lot. Hopefully Ridley can give him a distinctive personality. He has more room than most other Future State writers.

Honestly whether it’s Ridley or not I assume that a series or backup starring Tim/Jace and probably Luke as well will likely happen. I mean you don’t just become the new Batman of a two month imprint, get put on the cover of the big shake-up one-shot, and then get nothing done with you. I’m assuming someone’s got some plan with him.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Honestly whether it’s Ridley or not I assume that a series or backup starring Tim/Jace and probably Luke as well will likely happen. I mean you don’t just become the new Batman of a two month imprint, get put on the cover of the big shake-up one-shot, and then get nothing done with you. I’m assuming someone’s got some plan with him.
    This. It makes sense that this would only be the start of Tim/Jace. Just hope they include and incorporate Luke, too.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Timothy/Jace could be a really cool character.

I know Ridley is said to be on a Fox Family book but do you think it's likely the Foxes will start out as one of the back-up stories or in Urban Legends and then develop into a series?

About the name Jace:
    So it's new
    To easily differentiate him from Tim Drake in discussions I guess
    Jase is one of Jason Todd's nicknames but characters and fans rarely use it
    Okay, that kinda defeats the possible purpose if we're calling him Tim/Jace now ^^
    I'm going with just Jace from now on
    Jace Fox
    Maybe if I use it often enough that will be more known as the name ^^

Happy New Year to the ever expanding Fox Family of Gotham .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    So it's new
    To easily differentiate him from Tim Drake in discussions I guess
    Jase is one of Jason Todd's nicknames but characters and fans rarely use it
    Okay, that kinda defeats the possible purpose if we're calling him Tim/Jace now ^^
    I'm going with just Jace from now on
    Jace Fox
    Maybe if I use it often enough that will be more known as the name ^^
    Keep in mind, right now, that's still just a rumor. There's no official source confirming that Jace is what Tim will go by out of costume.

I like Luke Fox and a little his father.. Thanks to him:

Morgan Freeman.jpg

Question, how old is Tim/Jace supposed to be? Because I was looking at that timeline for future state that DC provided a while back, and while Next Batman is set in 2025 (4/5 years away) Justice League where Tim will also be is set in 2040.

So I’m assuming Tim/Jace is around early 20’s or so, that way he’s not too old as a member of the future Justice League.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.