Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

I'm confused. Two new series are coming out? One is digital first and then will get printed in floppies and the other series is not digital first and will just be 12 issues? When do they both come out in physical form?

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Witch View Post
    I'm confused. Two new series are coming out? One is digital first and then will get printed in floppies and the other series is not digital first and will just be 12 issues? When do they both come out in physical form?
    Second son is the digital series, it gets collected in a physical first issue in April but the first digital issue is out now. The other series is not technically announced yet so we don’t know when that will be out.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Second son is the digital series, it gets collected in a physical first issue in April but the first digital issue is out now. The other series is not technically announced yet so we don’t know when that will be out.
    Ah ok I get it...thanks !!

By the way, I have read the Next Batman story written in Batman: Black and White #3 where we meet Jace's sidekick.

spoilers:
    It is Tiffany, Jace made his little sister his sidekick but she does not have a name. That said he is worried about her getting hurt but she rebuts him with the argument of how their family is just caught up in Batman, Lucius build's gadgets, their mother writes the Law, Jace is Batman, Luke is Batwing, and their other sister was hurt by vigilantes. So yeah all those who were saying that it was Tiffany and I thought they were wrong, you were completely right and I apologize for doubting you.

I will say this, its weird that Lucius doesn't know that three of his four kids are masked vigilantes right?
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by sifighter; 02-24-2021 at 04:05 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

By the way, I have read the Next Batman story written in Batman: Black and White #3 where we meet Jace's sidekick.

spoilers:
    It is Tiffany, Jace made his little sister his sidekick but she does not have a name. That said he is worried about her getting hurt but she rebuts him with the argument of how their family is just caught up in Batman, Lucius build's gadgets, their mother writes the Law, Jace is Batman, Luke is Batwing, and their other sister was hurt by vigilantes. So yeah all those who were saying that it was Tiffany and I thought they were wrong, you were completely right and I apologize for doubting you.

I will say this, its weird that Lucius doesn't know that three of his four kids are masked vigilantes right?
    end of spoilers
    Weird and kind of funny. I imagine the parents will eventually find out lol.

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    I'm pretty sure he's alluded that he knows about Luke as Batwing before. they had an interaction in warzone where he straight up says he know who he is and he recognizes the suit, then he tells Luke as Batwing to get ghost. so he's at least hip to a third of his kid's "extracurriculars" .
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    But does he know his fourth child dated a Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    But does he know his fourth child dated a Robin.
    I think they aren't focusing on the Tim Drake stuff, from my reading of the Future State issues and the current issue of Second Son series it really feels like they are focusing on her past overdose/medical situation that happened in the Batwing series, especially since Ratcatcher will be making a return in that series as well. It's actually interesting to see in Jace's origin series how much Ridley has paid attention to the New 52 Luke Batwing run.
    Last edited by sifighter; 03-03-2021 at 07:43 AM.
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

I think they aren't focusing on the Tim Drake stuff, from my reading of the Future State issues and the current issue of Second Son series it really feels like they are focusing on her past overdose/medical situation that happened in the Batwing series, especially since Ratcatcher will be making a return in that series as well. It's actually interesting to see in Jace's origin series how much Ridley has paid attention to the New 52 Luke Batwing run.
    That's nearly always a good sign.

Wait, is Bleeding Cool right and that the sidekick in Batman: Black and White is not Tiffany Fox but a new character in the fox family b/c that would bring into question how far into the future the Next Batman is if there is a whole other Fox child that's a preteen, but it also makes sense why Tiffany was drawn significantly older in Future State: The Next Batman in comparison to what I thought was another appearance by her in Batman: Black and White.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Hmmm, a Luke Fox story written by the Luke Fox actor interesting to see how that all goes.
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Wait, is Bleeding Cool right and that the sidekick in Batman: Black and White is not Tiffany Fox but a new character in the fox family b/c that would bring into question how far into the future the Next Batman is if there is a whole other Fox child that's a preteen, but it also makes sense why Tiffany was drawn significantly older in Future State: The Next Batman in comparison to what I thought was another appearance by her in Batman: Black and White.
    Wait! What!

Cool to see a Luke story written by his TV actor! I mean, comic Luke is completely different from TV Luke, but still cool .

That's two such announcements in one day, as Dreamer from Supergirl is also getting a comic story written by their actor, in a DC Pride comic.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman