Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    I Am Batman #0 Pencils by Travel Foreman

Hmm. Based on the scene with the gun, I see they'll be going hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    I Am Batman #0 Pencils by Travel Foreman

Looks like the New 52 Bat-Mecha.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Luke Fox/Batwing plays a big part in the new graphic novel catwoman soulstealer. Only read half of it so far, but it's pretty good. Intresting seeing his dynamic here with a alternate universe Catwoman.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Luke Fox/Batwing plays a big part in the new graphic novel catwoman soulstealer. Only read half of it so far, but it's pretty good. Intresting seeing his dynamic here with a alternate universe Catwoman.
    Yeah, it was kind of interesting seeing Batwing be Selina's "Batman" in the context of that setting...although it would be nice to see Luke get his own love interests (I never read his solo book, so maybe he had one there?).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, it was kind of interesting seeing Batwing be Selina's "Batman" in the context of that setting...although it would be nice to see Luke get his own love interests (I never read his solo book, so maybe he had one there?).
    He had a girlfriend he was kind of on and off with during his solo, she hasn’t been seen in a while though.

Also wait Luke is in Soulstealer? And he’s “dating” Selina who I guess is the same age as him in this book? Is this supposed to be a Batman Beyond with Luke?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    He had a girlfriend he was kind of on and off with during his solo, she hasn’t been seen in a while though.

Also wait Luke is in Soulstealer? And he’s “dating” Selina who I guess is the same age as him in this book? Is this supposed to be a Batman Beyond with Luke?
    Luke is kind of Bruce's Robin in the context of the universe and Bruce leaves Luke to take of Gotham while he's away and he has to deal with a crime spree from a new face in town (Catwoman). All the while he gets acquainted with a certain woman in his apartment complex...

Extraordinary Member

John Ridley's backup story in Detective Comics 1037 features Lucius Fox in a story set early on in Batman's career.

In other news here's what Batwing will look like in Batwoman, this time not just as a leaked twitter image.

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

That's damn cool.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Mighty Member

In other news here's what Batwing will look like in Batwoman, this time not just as a leaked twitter image.

Okay, this looks good.

The first photo looks sick.

The second photo, brotha looks like a kid cosplaying as Optimus Prime.
    Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many people you brought with you. – Dr Wil Rose

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askia View Post
    The first photo looks sick.

The second photo, brotha looks like a kid cosplaying as Optimus Prime.
    Lol. It's the helmet, I hope the design become sleeker as time goes on, but overall I still like it.

Ultimate Member

She dumped him in the book and left after her father died.

In Batgirl-they were trying to link him and Babs together. However when Burnside Batgirl actually did well-DC does what it does best FIND A WAY TO SCREW IT UP. More editorial interference that derailed Luke & Babs and sent the creative team to Image Comics for Motor Crush series-whose trade LOL outsold ALL of DC's trades the month it came out.

I wasn't watching Batwoman but now I'm gonna check it out.

Luke felt like he had some success with the ladies in his solo. So it's easier for him to find a new one.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 06-08-2021 at 12:48 PM.

I've been waiting for this since episode 1 and I am not disappointed !

I wonder if they eschewed the wings for just like Iron Man-like hovering in the gauntlets and feet?