Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Enjoyed #6. Tony is getting his backbone back minus the broken neck. He’s not taking anymore crap. Loving his team of misfits. Especially Frog-Man. Can’t help liking the guy. Hope these guys stick around. Haven’t enjoyed an Iron Man book in a long long long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Enjoyed #6. Tony is getting his backbone back minus the broken neck. He’s not taking anymore crap. Loving his team of misfits. Especially Frog-Man. Can’t help liking the guy. Hope these guys stick around. Haven’t enjoyed an Iron Man book in a long long long time.
    Now that was dang funny.

The cover to the annual looks interesting. Can't tell if it's a new villain or an updated version of one of his rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    The cover to the annual looks interesting. Can't tell if it's a new villain or an updated version of one of his rogues.
    Who do you think it is?

It's nice to see the Avengers Trinity together in art .

Quantum's from the Miles Spider-Man book.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Uh-huh. In the Miles Morales series by Saladin Ahmed, Quantum is the entity that kidnaps Miles so his boss, the Assessor, can experiment on Miles to quantify Miles's power-set. He does get rescued after a few issues by his dad and Uncle Aaron/the Prowler, though given that Ahmed is gonna be doing Miles's own version of the Clone Saga soon . . . well, beyond that, I am looking forward to seeing what the Assessor wants with Iron Man and how Quantum stacks up against him.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Ahhh..okay. I forgot about him. I went back and re-read my Miles book to get familiar with him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Uh-huh. In the Miles Morales series by Saladin Ahmed, Quantum is the entity that kidnaps Miles so his boss, the Assessor, can experiment on Miles to quantify Miles's power-set. He does get rescued after a few issues by his dad and Uncle Aaron/the Prowler, though given that Ahmed is gonna be doing Miles's own version of the Clone Saga soon . . . well, beyond that, I am looking forward to seeing what the Assessor wants with Iron Man and how Quantum stacks up against him.
    Should be a good read.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Should be a good read.
    Indeed. At least, I hope so.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’m ready for this. They’ve been hinting at it since before Covid.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Thanks so much for sharing juan678. I was so hyped when this was said to be coming out. I thought for sure Covid has gotten it cancelled. Glad to hear it’s still coming out just later than previously stated. Looking forward to reading it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

This was a good article. I want to know who is using the armor now. This book just keeps getting better and better.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark