Page 17 of 87 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Totally agree. They actually did a good job with presenting the views of each side. I think we'll see the best and worst case scenarios of the Sokovian Accords in Falcon and Winter Soldier and Armor Wars on D+.
    Sounds good to me. I'm looking forward to both of those, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Cosigned. And that Endo-Sym Armor was pretty sweet. Still wish it hadn't been cut off by Secret Wars and then completely dropped and never again referenced afterwards. Tony having to rebuild trust with the public and his fellow heroes after the ordeal of having his moral compass inverted could have been a compelling arc, in my opinion.

Yeah, Odin's a jerk, to say the least.

Sadly, yes. What stopped me from fully supporting the Accords was having the likes of General-turned-Secretary of State Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross pushing for them even after the events of The Incredible Hulk should have morally disqualified him from having any say about how reckless and uncontrolled the Avengers were, given the ruthlessness and recklessness he displayed in trying to catch Bruce Banner/control the Hulk. Even accounting for Tony's guilt over Ultron and the death and destruction resulting there, getting in bed --- metaphorically speaking --- with someone like Ross who was more concerned with controlling superhumans and covering that up with the thin veil of "public safety and national security" cast a dark shadow over the Accords. That said, now that WandaVision is finished and Wanda may or may not become a (or the) villain in Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness, it's harder to argue Tony didn't have a point about keeping her restricted.
    Agreed on all accounts! I supported the Accords even though Ross was one of it's main figure heads, but I do agree with you that he had no business heading them up.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Damn. Didn't think they would bring this armor out. I guess with Heroes Reborn coming back it makes sense.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

iMan 42s

I would like it more if it didn't only superficially resemble the suit. Really though I'd like it more had Avengers been more fun to play but I honestly can't be bothered to get back into it so as much as the suit is neat it's just not bringing me back.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Agreed on all accounts! I supported the Accords even though Ross was one of it's main figure heads, but I do agree with you that he had no business heading them up.
    Nope, not with his record, but then it was rather true to life, insofar as guys like that getting to "fail upwards," as it were, and not face meaningful consequences.

Not a bad recreation at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    I would like it more if it didn't only superficially resemble the suit. Really though I'd like it more had Avengers been more fun to play but I honestly can't be bothered to get back into it so as much as the suit is neat it's just not bringing me back.
    I can agree with that much. They seriously dropped the ball with the launch of that game.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    That looks real nice bro. Just way above my price range.

IRON MAN #9

CHRISTOPHER CANTWELL (W) • CAFU (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE ORIGIN OF KORVAC!
    After discovering the strange new sensation of self-doubt, Korvac and his crew take a detour in deep space to search for an unlikely ally. But conversion can often be difficult, and soon Korvac is left wondering if he’ll ever have any followers born from faith rather than fear.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

AVENGERS MECH STRIKE #4 (OF 5)

JED MACKAY (W) • CARLOS MAGNO (A) • Cover by KEI ZAMA
    Variant Cover by RON LIM
    Time is broken. The Earth is broken. The Avengers are broken. But the battle is far from over. With new and untrustworthy allies, the Avengers stake it all on one last-ditch strike—directly at the heart of their enemy! Join the Avengers as they roll the dice one last time! The final battle for the fate of Earth starts here.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Iron Man: Korvac's hopeless plan for world peace.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-korvac-hive-mind-plan/

Tony upgrades his armor to stop Korvac.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-tony-st...armor-upgrade/

Iron Man: The purpose of heroes.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-gargoyle-purpose/

Jon Hamm is voicing Tony in the upcoming MODOK cartoon on Hulu.

Mighty Member

Just read #7, I still don't know what I think of it. I'm enjoying it for what it is, but I feel like we've had 4 issues stretched out over 7.
    I thought I got, but now Iron Man is on another Planet and the other small team are getting into a fight in Space?
    I was really hoping for a down to Earth run.
    I'll pick up #8 and go from there, as I've said, I like it, but I don't feel like I'm missing out if I don't get it.