Page 56 of 87 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Can’t wait for this. I need to get my Avengers Forever trade out and re read it to get more pumped for this! I hope Aaron does a better job on this than he’s done on the Avengers. If Tony is Ant-Man then who is the Iron Man in the picture? I also see The Box armor. That will be awesome if Roger Bochs is in this.
    They could pull a Hank Pym and have 2 versions of Tony on the team. Now that would be interesting.

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    Noooooooooooo!!!

I wanted them to be space daddies…
    Me too, me too...
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Quote Originally Posted by The Invincible Beawulf View Post
    Me too, me too...
    The scene where Colin tells Tony about Manitoba in Canada, it was just cute. I wanted them to have a tight bromance.

Incredible Member

The scene where Colin tells Tony about Manitoba in Canada, it was just cute. I wanted them to have a tight bromance.
    Haven't picked up the latest issue yet. I live in Manitoba (Winnipeg to be precise), so this news is kind of cool!

Astonishing Member

Solicits indicate Tony will be getting cosmic power in a few issues....perhaps he'll be able to resurrect him. When Korvac had cosmic power back in the day he killed off virtually all of the Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy (31st century version)--and then brought them all back to life.

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

IMO, Colin & Tony have greater chemistry than Patsy & Tony so far... I view Patsy/Tony as superhero friends with benefits using each other to get over their traumas. As if Patsy were Tony's sexy therapist.

Whereas with Colin there was genuine bonding over the future of Megiddo & their people...

Don't get me wrong, I don't wanna dis the Patsy/Tony relationship, but so far I'm not the biggest fan of their relationship, & I don't think Marvel wants her to be Tony's next (serious) girlfriend. Just friends with benefits (which is not a problem of course).
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Quote Originally Posted by The Invincible Beawulf View Post
    IMO, Colin & Tony have greater chemistry than Patsy & Tony so far... I view Patsy/Tony as superhero friends with benefits using each other to get over their traumas. As if Patsy were Tony's sexy therapist.

Whereas with Colin there was genuine bonding over the future of Megiddo & their people...

Don't get me wrong, I don't wanna dis the Patsy/Tony relationship, but so far I'm not the biggest fan of their relationship, & I don't think Marvel wants her to be Tony's next (serious) girlfriend. Just friends with benefits (which is not a problem of course).
    I see Tony and Pats relationship as two adults who now care about each and are both damaged. It happens quite often, but I do like their relationship and I am looking forward to seeing how it goes.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-21-2021 at 06:34 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I actually enjoy Totsy so far. A great improvement since Wasp.

„Hi Tony!
    „Hi Janet“
    5 seconds later: „mmhhhh ahh oooohhh uuuhhh Tony you armor is so hard..“

I mean, those avengers really work through their ranks.

Astonishing Member

I actually enjoy Totsy so far. A great improvement since Wasp.

„Hi Tony!
    „Hi Janet“
    5 seconds later: „mmhhhh ahh oooohhh uuuhhh Tony you armor is so hard..“

I mean, those avengers really work through their ranks.
    To be fair, Tony and Janet dated years ago -- so their recent relationship was a rekindling of an old spark, as opposed to a relationship that suddenly burst out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    To be fair, Tony and Janet dated years ago -- so their recent relationship was a rekindling of an old spark, as opposed to a relationship that suddenly burst out of nowhere.
    Dermie speaks the truth. It happened in Avengers #224 (Oct., 1982):

Iron Man had to watch another hero die*Spoilers*
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-korvac-kills-avro-x/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Dermie speaks the truth. It happened in Avengers #224 (Oct., 1982):

I really liked Tony and Janet together. They had a lot of commonalities. I understand it had to end with Cantwell coming on and wanting his own relationship for Tony.

I liked Tony and Jan together, they were cute, although it's not my favorite of their respective relationships...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I liked Tony and Jan together, they were cute, although it's not my favorite of their respective relationships...
    Yeah. I thought Tony and Jan had a lot more mileage, but as in comics it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Iron Man had to watch another hero die*Spoilers*
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-korvac-kills-avro-x/
    I’m really disappointed with this. I really thought there was future for him.