Page 29 of 87 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I keep reading complaints about the lack of Iron Man in his own book.
    Fair point there. I'm just waiting for the rematch between him and Korvac . . . spoilers:
    and whether or not Ben Reilly lives through this.
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.

CBR Review of Iron Man Annual #1.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-annual-...ces-its-story/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Hmm, interesting.

Hot Toys reissues it's Iron man XLII figure.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/hot-...igure-reissue/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Hot Toys reissues it's Iron man XLII figure.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/hot-...igure-reissue/
    Thanks for posting this.

I was just checking to see if any new Iron Man figures were coming out. I haven't bought a new figure in over two months.

I don't agree. Tony is the one narrating the story and talking about how what happened to Miles is affecting him. Plus we go deeper into his psyche about his ego nd his tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I don't agree. Tony is the one narrating the story and talking about how what happened to Miles is affecting him. Plus we go deeper into his psyche about his ego nd his tech.
    Exactly. In total agreement with you. It was a complete story. You got action and you got to see who the bad guy was behind everything. Really enjoyed reading Tony’s internal dialogue. It showed how much he cared about Miles and how he wanted to stop the bad guys from doing it to anyone else. It got into Tony’s psyche. I really enjoyed them showing Tony’s talents as a tactician. Being a head of everyone else is what Tony does. Very good start to the event.

tumblr_n3w4s9PX4l1svi5m2o4_1280.jpg Some cool Iron Man art.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I managed to catch up on Cantwell's Iron Man. Reads pretty well when you marathon it.

#9 just reminds me that I never finished Invaders.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I managed to catch up on Cantwell's Iron Man. Reads pretty well when you marathon it.

#9 just reminds me that I never finished Invaders.
    Hmm, yeah?

Exactly. In total agreement with you. It was a complete story. You got action and you got to see who the bad guy was behind everything. Really enjoyed reading Tony’s internal dialogue. It showed how much he cared about Miles and how he wanted to stop the bad guys from doing it to anyone else. It got into Tony’s psyche. I really enjoyed them showing Tony’s talents as a tactician. Being a head of everyone else is what Tony does. Very good start to the event.
    I think so too.

Iron Man prepares for the fight of his life with Iron Studios.
    https://bleedingcool.com/collectible...-iron-studios/

Iron Man prepares for the fight of his life with Iron Studios.
    https://bleedingcool.com/collectible...-iron-studios/

That's a good looking statue. I just wish it weren't so high.