Page 58 of 87 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Here’s my Modular armor figure I got today. F8F0D8E5-0315-4E6D-A95D-6E2EF675FD96.jpg
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Iron Legion 1.jpg

Got these in this week.

Modular Armor, Mark III, Mark IV and Mark VI. I'll do another picture with everything out of the box except the Modular Armor.

I've ordered the Mark 42 and I should have it in about a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Iron Legion 1.jpg

Got these in this week.

Modular Armor, Mark III, Mark IV and Mark VI. I'll do another picture with everything out of the box except the Modular Armor.

I've ordered the Mark 42 and I should have it in about a month.
    Damn brother. That’s some great figures you picked up. Can’t wait to see them out. I’m gonna try and take pics of all my Marvel Legends to show you guys.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Damn brother. That’s some great figures you picked up. Can’t wait to see them out. I’m gonna try and take pics of all my Marvel Legends to show you guys.
    Looking forward to it. I've got to more to order after I get the Mark 42. Right now, including War Machine and Rescue I have 17 Iron Man statues or figures.

Is there a legend figure of this Deep Space armor from Gillen‘s? run? It looks so damn cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    To be fair, Tony and Janet dated years ago -- so their recent relationship was a rekindling of an old spark, as opposed to a relationship that suddenly burst out of nowhere.
    One date I think, no?
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

I really liked Tony and Janet together. They had a lot of commonalities. I understand it had to end with Cantwell coming on and wanting his own relationship for Tony.
    Theoretically good but bad in actuality in my opinion
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It is kind of funny to think that Jan likes to pair herself with smart people...
    Jan hasn’t been ditsy since the ‘80’s, if not before

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    Is there a legend figure of this Deep Space armor from Gillen‘s? run? It looks so damn cool.
    Yes they have one and it is beautiful. https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/...AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-27-2021 at 04:08 PM.

Top,10 best powerless super heroes according to Newsarama. What do you guys think?
    https://www.gamesradar.com/best-powerless-superheroes/

Yes they have one and it is beautiful. https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/...AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Uuhhhh yeah. I like the sun stylization of the core.

Top,10 best powerless super heroes according to Newsarama. What do you guys think?
    https://www.gamesradar.com/best-powerless-superheroes/
    … meh? They all use items, machines, or any other power augmentations.

I rather thought of „superhumans“ as in regular people on the streets doing good stuff.

https://www.cbr.com/what-if-tony-sta...ark-treatment/

I knew it wasn't just me who noticed Tony dies a lot in What If...?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/what-if-tony-sta...ark-treatment/

I knew it wasn't just me who noticed Tony dies a lot in What If...?
    It's not just you that noticed it brother. To me it's getting ridiculous.

Iron Man loses one of his most powerful armors. https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-carnage...ymbiote-armor/