Page 64 of 87 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    LOL! Great list!! Only one missing is Frank...
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Punis...r_Zone_Vol_3_4
    Yeah, we definitely can't forget about frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    As someone who has never been interested in reading Iron Man comics, and only bought this run because of Ben Reilly appearing, I have to say: it's really good. I enjoy the characterization of every single character that Cantwell has used (save Cardiac at the beginning of the run); the art is incredible issue after issue; and the action in yesterday's issue was a heck of a lot of fun!

Frog-Man for the win!

-Pav, who loves how Ben's Scarlet suit looks under this art team...
    Frog-Man rocked. The issue was awesome! I want a Space Friends mini.

Marvel's Dark Hold is more horrifying than a What If?
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-darkhold-...an-evil-armor/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Marvel's Dark Hold is more horrifying than a What If?
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-darkhold-...an-evil-armor/
    Yes. Yes, it was.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

An article I found on screenrant talking about Tony and Osborn and Worlds Most Wanted.
    https://screenrant.com/iron-man-norm...tion-database/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

EB26EF10-2681-4714-9ECD-3DB77EAB1ADE.jpg This is what my brother bought me for my birthday. I absolutely love it.

A68DCBC7-8348-4B07-99AC-C737B4E78CD9.jpg One of my best friends bought me this for my birthday.

EB26EF10-2681-4714-9ECD-3DB77EAB1ADE.jpg This is what my brother bought me for my birthday. I absolutely love it.
    A68DCBC7-8348-4B07-99AC-C737B4E78CD9.jpg One of my best friends bought me this for my birthday.
    Happy birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Happy birthday!
    Thanks my friend!

Happy (Belated) Birthday .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Happy (Belated) Birthday .
    Thanks. It’s greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Where's Pepper Potts been? I find the character interesting, especially when she became the heroine Rescue, I would love to see a miniseries of hers...
    Have Pepper and Patsy ever been seen in the same scene together? Hmm.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Happy Birthday, Tony!!

Thanks my friend!
    You're very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    Happy Birthday, Tony!!
    Thank you very much!