Page 7 of 87 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    It was awkward. Patsy doesn't give him a easy time and from nowhere let's have sex. I saw it more like sex for the wrong reasons, just a way to have some good time while everything is crappy
    I mean, they're two very attractive people in a high-tense situation...sometimes one thing leads to another.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, they're two very attractive people in a high-tense situation...sometimes one thing leads to another.
    That's what my ex-wife said!

All-New Member

So folks admittedly I am new to this and honestly not a big fan however my 7 year old along with his uncle have gotten me to enjoy a lot of the Marvel stuff. Iron Man is my kids favorite character so far however who knows how long that will last. Today I was searching Iron Man costume ideas and DIY stuff and came across a crazy website. I live in San Diego which is home to comic con so I know all about the crazy costumes and the dedication of fans so it shouldn't surprise me. It looks like they have other things as well and the Predator costume caught my eye as that was/is a favorite of mine! Anyway check it out if interested. Disclaimer: it is a link and takes you to their site talking all about the costumes, cost, subscription etc. Sounding off, Jeff from SD.

http://bit.ly/tstark

Welcome to the thread jsb81!

All-New Member

Thanks Marvell2100!

Patsy being a readhead just put me on alert

Quote Originally Posted by jsb81 View Post
    So folks admittedly I am new to this and honestly not a big fan however my 7 year old along with his uncle have gotten me to enjoy a lot of the Marvel stuff. Iron Man is my kids favorite character so far however who knows how long that will last. Today I was searching Iron Man costume ideas and DIY stuff and came across a crazy website. I live in San Diego which is home to comic con so I know all about the crazy costumes and the dedication of fans so it shouldn't surprise me. It looks like they have other things as well and the Predator costume caught my eye as that was/is a favorite of mine! Anyway check it out if interested. Disclaimer: it is a link and takes you to their site talking all about the costumes, cost, subscription etc. Sounding off, Jeff from SD.

http://bit.ly/tstark
    Welcome to the thread .

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Bendis' run peaked with the first arc.

Yeah, Patsy's not really all that different from Janet (just not as rich or well-off by comparison, and more of a model than a fashion designer). She's usually more bubbly and friendly and less...scathing.

Belligerent sexual tension?
    The art literally carries almost any non-noir genres he attempts to write.

Welcome to the thread jsb81. If you need help with Iron Man info. This is the place to come.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

How House of M changed Tony’s life. https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-house-of-m-transformation/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Tony Stark maybe compromised by Knull. https://www.cbr.com/king-in-black-te...an-corruption/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Tony Stark maybe compromised by Knull. https://www.cbr.com/king-in-black-te...an-corruption/
    That would be incredibly scary if it were to happen. I mean, Superior Iron Man with the Endo-Sym Armor was one thing, but Iron Man subverted by Knull? While that would make one metal-as-f*** Iron Man Armor, having him turn on the rest of the heroes, especially now that he's technically possessing a Celestial, could very well be a "game over, man!" moment.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-disney-pl...ron-man-death/

Armor Wars on Disney+ will involve Tony's death.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-disney-pl...ron-man-death/

Armor Wars on Disney+ will involve Tony's death.
    It's definitely not something they can ignore, for one reason or another.

It's definitely not something they can ignore, for one reason or another.
    I'm guessing that they'll pick up Armor Wars right after Tony's burial and possibly fast forward some months.