Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1296

Iron Man’s top 10 strongest feats.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-stronge...-feats-ranked/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Iron Man’s top 10 strongest feats.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-stronge...-feats-ranked/
    I'd take out #10 and put in when Tony knocked The Hulk out with one punch.

https://www.cbr.com/tony-stark-ant-m...estial-weapon/

I'm liking everything I'm hearing about Tony so far is the Avengers Forever series.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'd take out #10 and put in when Tony knocked The Hulk out with one punch.
    I would add that one too. I told my cousins about that and they wouldn’t believe me until I showed them.

https://www.cbr.com/tony-stark-ant-man-knowhere-celestial-weapon/

I'm liking everything I'm hearing about Tony so far is the Avengers Forever series.
    This version of Tony does sound enticing. I’m hoping Aaron steps up his game for this book
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Morgan Stark actress, Lexi Rabe, has revealed that she filmed a scene for #SpiderManNoWayHome that was ultimately cut!

https://twitter.com/MCU_Direct/statu...90086391304203

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Morgan Stark actress, Lexi Rabe, has revealed that she filmed a scene for #SpiderManNoWayHome that was ultimately cut!

https://twitter.com/MCU_Direct/statu...90086391304203
    Thanks for sharing juan678!

10 is dumb. By rights, one backhand slap from Iron Man should reduce Captain America to a shower of gore. If anything, that was one of his weakest moments.

I'd go with when he flies off carrying a nuclear power plant. That thing was huge.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    10 is dumb. By rights, one backhand slap from Iron Man should reduce Captain America to a shower of gore. If anything, that was one of his weakest moments.

I'd go with when he flies off carrying a nuclear power plant. That thing was huge.

Terrific pick! I just reread Armor Wars II. That nuclear power plant was gargantuan.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 12-19-2021 at 07:26 PM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Agreed. I've always been of the opinion Tony was subconsciously holding back BECAUSE it was Cap, and the closest thing he has to a best friend after Rhodey. Despite Steve's physical enhancements, a love tap from Tony would've broken every bone in his body when compared to the other entries in that article where Tony held his own against Thor, the Hulk, Magneto and split the goddamn Phoenix for chrissakes!
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 12-20-2021 at 02:44 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Agreed. I've always been of the opinion Tony was subconsciously holding back BECAUSE it was Cap, and the closest thing he has to a best friend after Rhodey. Despite Steve's physical enhancements, a love tap from Tony would've broken every bone in his body when compared to the other entries in that article where Tony held his own against Thor, the Hulk, Magneto and split the goddamn Phoenix for chrissakes!
    Also, why would Tony get into any kind of hand to hand with Steve when he can fight long range. Tony can reverse the polarity on his armor so Cap's shield just deflects off of it. Then he just stays out of Steve's range and has the flight advantage.

Ultimate Member

Also, why would Tony get into any kind of hand to hand with Steve when he can fight long range. Tony can reverse the polarity on his armor so Cap's shield just deflects off of it. Then he just stays out of Steve's range and has the flight advantage.
    Pretty much. Steve's cool and all but I don't think he should at all be a match for Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Exactly. Well said. The first fight in Civil War should be how their fights go. With Cap having an arm in a sling and his jaw left hanging.

(Shrug) Cap vs. Iron Man fights are cool. I try not to think about it too much.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's worth thinking about if the result makes no sense. Like Black Widow beating Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I know, right?! All-time fave would be from Avengers #168