Page 30 of 87 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

That's a good looking statue. I just wish it weren't so high.
    I know. These prices really put a hurt on the wallet.

Iron Man: How the Thorbuster failed to stop Thor.
    https://www.cbr.com/ultimate-marvel-...er-armor-fail/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

I've been putting money aside to get a few figures. I want to get at least 2 new ones. I hope that they will have some good ones come out at below $100.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

It's funny that Tony beat Hulk in his regular armor(#131 -#132) but can't beat Hulk in the Hulkbuster armor.

The Hulkbuster. The perpetual comic jobber .

It's funny that Tony beat Hulk in his regular armor(#131 -#132) but can't beat Hulk in the Hulkbuster armor.
    I think about this all the time lol. I mean he one shoted the Hulk! The Hulkbuster should be more powerful.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-15-2021 at 02:49 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Has there ever been a successful Hulkbuster armor?

If I were building one, an aspect I would add is that I'd make it so that it absorbs gamma radiation so that anytime they fight Hulk gets weaker and the armor gets stronger.

If I were building one, an aspect I would add is that I'd make it so that it absorbs gamma radiation so that anytime they fight Hulk gets weaker and the armor gets stronger.
    The MCU version.

That’s a pretty damn good idea. I would love to see them implement that into a Hulkbuster armor.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Doing an Avengers re-read, with Iron Man 215 the first issue I start with.

CA2794B0-D14D-427E-A244-19705B8BEBD0.jpg

Michelinie and Layton are back, and it’s a very different era from the O’Neil run already. We’re getting health issues that aren’t alcohol related, and a decisive move forward. Rhodey is typical Rhodey. Very cocky, and confident. Something he misses when not written by this duo. Not sure why the team decided to take the Stark space station out of commission so early into their run. Also I love the use of AIM. AIM’s one of those organizations that should have a lot bigger impact than what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post

Michelinie and Layton are back, and it’s a very different era from the O’Neil run already. We’re getting health issues that aren’t alcohol related, and a decisive move forward. Rhodey is typical Rhodey. Very cocky, and confident. Something he misses when not written by this duo. Not sure why the team decided to take the Stark space station out of commission so early into their run. Also I love the use of AIM. AIM’s one of those organizations that should have a lot bigger impact than what they do.
    Yeah, I miss AIM and Tony's business rivals like Midas, Justin Hammer, Obadiah Stane and Edwin Cord.

I'd like to see Whitney Frost come back home too. Bring Sunset Baines along too.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Yeah, I miss AIM and Tony's business rivals like Midas, Justin Hammer, Obadiah Stane and Edwin Cord.

I'd like to see Whitney Frost come back home too. Bring Sunset Baines along too.
    Sunset being involved in Slott’s run was a highlight. Unfortunately she wasn’t used as well as she could have been.

X-Corp could be a fun crossover for Tony. You could lean into the businessman angle. Cantwell has experience with that from his tv show "Halt and Catch Fire".

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    X-Corp could be a fun crossover for Tony. You could lean into the businessman angle. Cantwell has experience with that from his tv show "Halt and Catch Fire".
    That would definitely be interesting.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Sunset being involved in Slott’s run was a highlight. Unfortunately she wasn’t used as well as she could have been.
    Yeah. I thought Slott used her ok. I was really happy to just see her back in an Iron Man comic. Looking forward to Whitney coming back eventually for more than a cameo.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-16-2021 at 10:17 PM.

Good times, indeed!

Remembered seeing the artwork of Doc Bright on Power Man & Iron Fist, then moving onto Iron Man turned out to be a great move (IMHO):

Last edited by K7P5V; 06-16-2021 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.