Page 62 of 87 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Thanks juan678. I’ve been looking forward to Tony’s appearance in Shang-Chi. Looks like it’s going to be really good.
    Tony-"oh no, a martial artist with mystic chi channeling powers; I've never fought THAT before. Oh wait, yes I have, my arch-enemy has those same martial arts skills and chi powers, and a bunch of alien tech on top of it. This fight is a typical monday morning for me."

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Tony-"oh no, a martial artist with mystic chi channeling powers; I've never fought THAT before. Oh wait, yes I have, my arch-enemy has those same martial arts skills and chi powers, and a bunch of alien tech on top of it. This fight is a typical monday morning for me."
    That sounds like Tony lol. I don’t think Tony will fight Shang-Chi. He’s going to get his armor back without throwing a punch. I think lol. We’ll see.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-08-2021 at 07:17 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Iron Man Black and Gold.jpg

They need to do a re-issue of the Marvel Now black and gold armor. I love this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Iron Man Black and Gold.jpg

They need to do a re-issue of the Marvel Now black and gold armor. I love this.
    I have that exact statue as well brother. Also you are right. They should reissue the Marvel Legends version of it. I have it, but like a fool I opened it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I have that exact statue as well brother. Also you are right. They should reissue the Marvel Legends version of it. I have it, but like a fool I opened it.
    I have the Marvel Legends figure too. But the 6 inch version is so small, it's not up to scale.

https://www.cbr.com/what-if-finale-t...ark-dismissal/

So outside of the Prime timeline in the MCU, Tony Stark is considered a failure? They need to do a lot better with season 2 of What If...? regarding Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/what-if-finale-t...ark-dismissal/

So outside of the Prime timeline in the MCU, Tony Stark is considered a failure? They need to do a lot better with season 2 of What If...? regarding Tony.
    Yeah I didn’t watch it or will I watch it. I’m done with the What If **** as of this.

Iron Man and Spider-Man manga coming out in 2022. https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-iron-man-manga-yugioh/

Iron Man and Spider-Man manga coming out in 2022. https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-iron-man-manga-yugioh/
    I know, right?! From the creator of Yu-Gi-Oh! Totally looking forward to this (XD):

Iron Man’s 10 greatest accomplishments. What do you guys think?https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-greates...marvel-comics/
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-10-2021 at 07:20 AM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! From the creator of Yu-Gi-Oh! Totally looking forward to this (XD):

Same here.

Iron Man’s 10 greatest accomplishments. What do you guys think?https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-greates...marvel-comics/
    Number 2 is definitely the most inspirational, even if Number 1 is very impressive as well.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Agreed. Every single one is great, especially Number #10 (a personal favorite ):

Agreed. Every single one is great, especially Number #10 (a personal favorite ):

I think they should have had Wanda and Pietro with Hawkeye as Tony helped them become heroes and sponsored them to be Avengers.

I think they should have had Wanda and Pietro with Hawkeye as Tony helped them become heroes and sponsored them to be Avengers.
    Of course, no argument here. Another one of Tony's greatest accomplishments!

Of course, no argument here. Another one of Tony's greatest accomplishments!

Thanks for sharing this my friend. It’s one of my all time favorite comic book pages.