Page 25 of 87 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    He could still be all of those things, as it’s his will that controls the rings. They could always have limitations because they’re just small shards.
    No, he couldn't, because the rings being that powerful would render his personal abilities and resources superfluous. If the rings are more powerful than anything he could gain by kidnapping scientists and putting them in slave labor camps, or gain by seizing control over corporations, or conquer with mundane military forces, then the rings are too powerful.

BANNED

What if!!! The Mandarin’s rings are chips from the infinity stones, and have far more abilities than previously known?
    The Mandarin's Rings

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    No, he couldn't, because the rings being that powerful would render his personal abilities and resources superfluous. If the rings are more powerful than anything he could gain by kidnapping scientists and putting them in slave labor camps, or gain by seizing control over corporations, or conquer with mundane military forces, then the rings are too powerful.
    Yes, he could. If they’re just shards of the stones, they don’t have to have the full power of the complete gems, and could tie the Mandarin into the greater MCU, since movie synergy is something Marvel likes to do.

111297-30509-iron-man.JPG Awesome Iron Man art by Granov.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Decided to re-read the first issue, and just jgg’d all over CAFU’s Unicorn again. It’s just beautiful.

Decided to re-read the first issue, and just jgg’d all over CAFU’s Unicorn again. It’s just beautiful.
    LMAO! I'm really lovin CAFU's art myself. This is my first time seeing it and just the way he draws Tony's armor is absolutely stunning. He's got to be up for an award for Iron Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    LMAO! I'm really lovin CAFU's art myself. This is my first time seeing it and just the way he draws Tony's armor is absolutely stunning. He's got to be up for an award for Iron Man.
    This run should put him on everyone’s radar. He’s evolved so much since his early 2000’s run on Action Comics with Joe Kelly.

This is one of 2 Iron Man figurines I just purchased. 20B04FBB-7BEE-4ECA-B649-483D2683C6D5.jpgBB563592-0CD8-4678-9A48-8C8D99B5179F.jpg

Here is the second figurine. I'll try and put up more of my Iron Man merch.84852A9F-26C2-4953-B418-D59A6EC3F541.jpg740F7111-5A0F-4070-9A9C-50DEBBE73959.jpg
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-25-2021 at 12:17 PM.

How Tony should have survived the snap.
    https://www.cbr.com/avengers-endgame...kill-iron-man/

Wise words .

(I just wish these were more true during Civil War).

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wise words .

(I just wish these were more true during Civil War).
    Great quote, indeed. And yeah, what happened during Civil War was a bad time, though I'd still give Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and the MCU points for adapting it in a way that allowed for both Tony and Steve to have legitimate points and logical flaws without totally demonizing either of them. MUA2 was even better to me because they came back together in the end against a greater evil, and regardless of what side the player chose, they worked things out so that superheroes wouldn't be hunting and fighting each other anymore.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-28-2021 at 12:29 AM.