Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thanks as always juan678!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

A preview of Iron Man Annual #1 for this Wednesday.
    https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/APR210728

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    He shouldn't have messed with one of Tony's kids .

Also relating Tony's own kidnapping experience...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Yeah. Tony’s pretty pissed. I love how Tony looks after the kids that were on the Avengers with him. I’ve been looking forward to this storyline although I thought it had got canceled due to COVID-19. Glad it’s going to continue.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Yeah. Tony’s pretty pissed. I love how Tony looks after the kids that were on the Avengers with him. I’ve been looking forward to this storyline although I thought it had got canceled due to COVID-19. Glad it’s going to continue.
    Same. While the Spider-Fan in me is somewhat disappointed and annoyed that Miles didn't go to Peter on this, I am at least glad that Miles's connections with the wider Marvel Universe aren't being as neglected as Peter's have been. Also, the rationale --- that Tony is still on some level looking out for the ANAD kids and Miles's experience gave him unpleasant flashbacks to the harrowing experience that made him into Iron Man --- makes plenty of sense. Hell, I'd love it if this turned into an opportunity for Peter and Tony to somewhat reconcile after what went down in the original Civil War, for Miles's sake if nothing else.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Here’s an Iron Man collection I got today. It’s the complete Mike Grell run in trade. 3F5C73FE-C542-4F65-BC44-6A7D04F6223A.jpg

Here’s an Iron Man collection I got today. It’s the complete Mike Grell run in trade. 3F5C73FE-C542-4F65-BC44-6A7D04F6223A.jpg
    That's totally awesome, Tony Stark!
    I remember being so excited when I heard Grell got the assignment to do Iron Man! Those were certainly interesting times.

Last edited by K7P5V; 05-31-2021 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    That's totally awesome, Tony Stark!
    I remember being so excited when I heard Grell got the assignment to do Iron Man! Those were certainly interesting times.

It is interesting. Just starting to read it and it's bringing up all sorts of good memories.

It is interesting. Just starting to read it and it's bringing up all sorts of good memories.
    That's good to hear. Hopefully, I didn't spoil it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    That's good to hear. Hopefully, I didn't spoil it for you.
    No my friend. You didn’t spoil it at all.

Wasn't sure about the annual but it's worth a pick-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Wasn't sure about the annual but it's worth a pick-up.
    I’ve been hyped for it. I have been looking forward to it since it was announced.

Oh please Jed, outdo Cantwell.