Page 35 of 87 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I would say considerably .
    Yeah just watched the first two episodes. Totally right. I enjoy it much more

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Wait till you get to its adaptation of Armor Wars.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Yeah. It got really good when they had already cancelled it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yeah. It got really good when they had already cancelled it.
    I'm somewhat disappointed no Iron Man animated series has lasted as long as Spider-Man or X-Men TAS, in terms of episode count or number of seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I'm somewhat disappointed no Iron Man animated series has lasted as long as Spider-Man or X-Men TAS, in terms of episode count or number of seasons.
    I know, right?! But, Armored Adventures came pretty close (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

True enough. Two 26-episode seasons does equal 52 episodes, which is a respectable average run. That being said, Armored Adventures was a cut above when it came to the portrayal of Tony, his friends and allies, and his rogues, even with the premise of "Iron Man in high school."

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

This song still remains in my head to this day...

True enough. Two 26-episode seasons does equal 52 episodes, which is a respectable average run. That being said, Armored Adventures was a cut above when it came to the portrayal of Tony, his friends and allies, and his rogues, even with the premise of "Iron Man in high school."
    Yeah. When I heard the premise was going to be a young Tony in high school I was worried. Although as you stated it was done quite well.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Marvel just doesn't put much effort into the animation side. With D+ and the animation side of Disney, you'd think they'd try to develop more than just the What If...? series.

And it can't just be about money. Look at what their doing with Star Wars: The Bad Batch and the upcoming The Acolyte.

Well, he's also the only member of the Avengers Trinity to get two solo cartoons...

Well, he's also the only member of the Avengers Trinity to get two solo cartoons...
    3 if you count the 60’s one.

Awesome! Still love the theme song...

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Marvel just doesn't put much effort into the animation side. With D+ and the animation side of Disney, you'd think they'd try to develop more than just the What If...? series.

And it can't just be about money. Look at what their doing with Star Wars: The Bad Batch and the upcoming The Acolyte.

Exactly.

And four if you account for the 12-episode Iron Man anime from a decade ago during Marvel's partnership with the anime studio Madhouse.

Exactly.

And four if you account for the 12-episode Iron Man anime from a decade ago during Marvel's partnership with the anime studio Madhouse.
    Correct. It's good to know that Marvel is willing to do anime versions of their characters.