Page 46 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks. I've checked out some of it before, but I should probably do a deeper and more thorough dive into it.
    Yeah, I would say Fraction did the last best run of Iron Man imo.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    You won’t regret it my friend. From beginning to end it’s an amazing ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    I loved the Fraction and Gillen runs. Besides that, I try and collect some trades that include life changing stories. I even have The Crossing..
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, I would say Fraction did the last best run of Iron Man imo.
    Thanks for the recommendations, everyone.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Poor Tony! Addicted again. Well if I had a broken neck I’m sure I would need more than gummy bears. Looks like the C-listers are going alone without Tony. Good luck to them. I wonder if Stilty and Avro are fighting Tony because of his new addiction? I hope they are all still allies. Liking Tony and the C-list. I hope all of these characters stick around for awhile.

I'm hyped for this next issue. I'm worried about the team without Tony being there to lead them against Korvac. Although Tony is in bad shape right now. I knew as soon as he took those pain killers he would be in trouble and as a fellow addict I know.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Poor Tony! Addicted again. Well if I had a broken neck I’m sure I would need more than gummy bears. Looks like the C-listers are going alone without Tony. Good luck to them. I wonder if Stilty and Avro are fighting Tony because of his new addiction? I hope they are all still allies. Liking Tony and the C-list. I hope all of these characters stick around for awhile.
    I'm hyped for this next issue. I'm worried about the team without Tony being there to lead them against Korvac. Although Tony is in bad shape right now. I knew as soon as he took those pain killers he would be in trouble and as a fellow addict I know.
    Cosigning both of you there.

More about The Darkhold event with 5 pages of the first issue.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...s-announcement
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

This one has Tony's Darkhold look in it.
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-redesign-...y-horror-look/

This one has Tony's Darkhold look in it.
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-redesign-...y-horror-look/
    I dub thee Body Horror Armor...

If you count "Steel Corpse" from Age of X a decade or so ago, body horror isn't necessarily new to Iron Man. Come to think of it, the initial Extremis infusion process in 616 could also count for that a little. Maybe Bleeding Edge, too. Both that and Extremis were technically cool, but from the standpoint of integrating technology with one's very own body, it could be somewhat disturbing if given enough thought.

Tony was in Daredevil #33 for those who are interested. https://screenrant.com/iron-man-armo...wYx9DBA9N9lWIU

Tony was in Daredevil #33 for those who are interested. https://screenrant.com/iron-man-armo...wYx9DBA9N9lWIU
    Oh, yeah. That was an interesting one.

Elektra gets an upgrade from an Avenger.
    https://www.cbr.com/daredevil-elektr...from-iron-man/

I would say it was a good appearance. I'm pretty glad that when chip uses Tony in Daredevil, he doesn't give us the cliched version that some other writers tend to do.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks for the recommendations, everyone.
    Fractions run was elite.Really great Iron man and we haven't gotten near that level since imo.