Page 52 of 87 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

7C24B64B-D359-4F8E-8F6D-9B0F7C0E206E.jpgSomeone made this and it’s pretty cool. Iron Man vs. Deathstroke.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

A97BD8E4-6872-41F3-8D5E-D895B313CF3B.jpg I’m rereading this series again and again I say it was stopped to soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    7C24B64B-D359-4F8E-8F6D-9B0F7C0E206E.jpgSomeone made this and it’s pretty cool. Iron Man vs. Deathstroke.
    Cool art and fantasy fight .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

A97BD8E4-6872-41F3-8D5E-D895B313CF3B.jpg I’m rereading this series again and again I say it was stopped to soon.
    I fully agree with that, especially since after Secret Wars, they just reverted him to normal without addressing the more serious ramifications of his Inverted self's actions.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Cool art and fantasy fight .
    It is. I’ll try to find more as there incredibly well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I fully agree with that, especially since after Secret Wars, they just reverted him to normal without addressing the more serious ramifications of his Inverted self's actions.
    I know. I would love to see how Tony would have felt after he reverted back and felt the things he had done. They should have shown his fight with The Cabal and his last battle with Steve during this series.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

It is. I’ll try to find more as there incredibly well done.

I know. I would love to see how Tony would have felt after he reverted back and felt the things he had done. They should have shown his fight with The Cabal and his last battle with Steve during this series.
    Those would have been great to see, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Iron Man combined Uru metal with Bleeding Edge tech. https://screenrant.com/iron-man-uru-...jolnir-marvel/

Iron Man’s new armor is steam powered. https://screenrant.com/iron-man-new-...edXffaPboiAE4o

Iron Man’s new Dark Age steam armor. https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-new-dar...eak-dangerous/

Reminds me of that Marvel Adventures issue...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Reminds me of that Marvel Adventures issue...
    LOL! I was thinking the exact same thing.

What Infinity Stone worries Tony Stark the most? https://screenrant.com/iron-man-infi...I6FACpNL-M9Yzo

Why Shang-Chi must fight Iron Man? https://www.cbr.com/shang-chi-gene-l...ron-man-fight/

Tony’s armored Avengers take on Red Skull in Avengers:Tech-On #2. https://www.cbr.com/avengers-iron-ma...and-red-skull/