Page 59 of 87 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Head writer talks about fan reactions to Tony Stark’s deaths in What If? https://screenrant.com/what-if-iron-...iter-response/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Jan hasn’t been ditsy since the ‘80’s, if not before
    Yeah, she grew up. And definitely picked up the science from Hank, as she now runs his company, Pym Labs, alongside her own Van Dyne fashion company.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

^^^Indeed. Along with being named chairperson of the Avengers, which was a huge boost (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    ^^^Indeed. Along with being named chairperson of the Avengers, which was a huge boost (IMHO):

Well earned and well-deserved .

C'mon Tony .

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Head writer talks about fan reactions to Tony Stark’s deaths in What If? https://screenrant.com/what-if-iron-...iter-response/
    I'm enjoying the What If...? stories but I'll still complain that Tony is getting killed too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'm enjoying the What If...? stories but I'll still complain that Tony is getting killed too much.
    Same here. I hate Tony getting killed all the time. I’m on the fence on whether I’ll keep watching it though.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Not Tony related, but I’m being cover quoted on next week’s Defenders issue! It’s my first!

Hot Toys comes out with new Iron Man Silver Centurion figure.
    https://bleedingcool.com/collectible...with-hot-toys/

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Not Tony related, but I’m being cover quoted on next week’s Defenders issue! It’s my first!
    Congrats. That’s awesome.

Wanted to get the opinion of Iron Man fans. How is the new run by Cantwell? I didn’t care much for the Slott run but would like to follow Tony’s adventures again.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Wanted to get the opinion of Iron Man fans. How is the new run by Cantwell? I didn’t care much for the Slott run but would like to follow Tony’s adventures again.
    It’s a really good run and I recommend it. It delves into Tony’s psyche and his problems with addiction while also showing he has commonalities with the main villain who is Michael Korvac who was a big Avengers villain back in the day. The storyline is drawn out, but it a good way.

Mighty Member

I like it, but it started a little weak for me. But I’m glad I kept up with it as feels like something different. It’s a good run, but it may take a few issues for you to really get into it. It starts a little weird with it going into a billion different directions, but now I think I gotten it and I’m liking it. I may have to go back to those first few issues and see if my mind has changed however.

I love how Cantwell has brought obscure characters from years ago into the mix here
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    I love how Cantwell has brought obscure characters from years ago into the mix here
    Yeah that has been pretty cool. It shows how much he’s researched Iron Man.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yeah that has been pretty cool. It shows how much he’s researched Iron Man.
    Now we need to see guys like Spymaster, Firebrand, and the Freak! Not sure what's going on with Happy these days though, so that last one might be harder to do. And by the way. Who is in the Guardsman armor in this series? It's not a generic Vault guy. Could it be Michael O'Brien?