Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    Now we need to see guys like Spymaster, Firebrand, and the Freak! Not sure what's going on with Happy these days though, so that last one might be harder to do. And by the way. Who is in the Guardsman armor in this series? It's not a generic Vault guy. Could it be Michael O'Brien?
    Unfortunately, Happy in the comics died in or after Civil War. I don't remember the exact circumstances, though.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Unfortunately, Happy in the comics died in or after Civil War. I don't remember the exact circumstances, though.
    He got in a fight with spymaster and fell from a great height. He survived, but he would have been a vegetable and neither Happy or Pepper wanted that so Pepper asked Tony to pull the plug and he did so with his extremis powers after thinking about.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-03-2021 at 08:57 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    He got in a fight with spymaster and fell from a great height. He survived, but he would have been a vegetable and neither Happy or Pepper didn’t want that so Pepper asked Tony to pull the plug and he did so with his extremis powers after thinking about.
    Thanks for the refresher. One of the saddest moments in Iron Man's history, at least as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks for the refresher. One of the saddest moments in Iron Man's history, at least as far as I'm concerned.
    Anytime. Glad I could help and your right. It was a sad and poignant moment in the history of Iron Man. I still think about it and how it must affect Tony.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-02-2021 at 09:04 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Hot Toys comes out with new Iron Man Silver Centurion figure.
    https://bleedingcool.com/collectible...with-hot-toys/
    Hot Toys has some great stuff but man are they expensive!

The armor looks darn awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

$485?! I mean it's cool and all, but damn!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

You ain’t lying. Every time I see an Iron Man Hot Toy figure I know I’m just window shopping and you’re right. The Silver Centurion figure is absolutely stunning.

It was during the event.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Man_Vol_4_14
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Thanks for the clarification.

Where's Pepper Potts been? I find the character interesting, especially when she became the heroine Rescue, I would love to see a miniseries of hers...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Where's Pepper Potts been? I find the character interesting, especially when she became the heroine Rescue, I would love to see a miniseries of hers...
    She had a book during Iron Man 2020 and that’s the last she was seen. She hasn’t been shown in the new Iron Man book by Cantwell.

She had a book during Iron Man 2020 and that’s the last she was seen. She hasn’t been shown in the new Iron Man book by Cantwell.
    I wanted Marvel to treat her with respect, she is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Back to the revolving door of Superhero Supporting Characters...

Yeah, Slott's cast was just jettisoned without a word, except for Wasp who did get a proper write out.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman