Page 66 of 87 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Well we know that Stark is ultimately destined to become the Sorcerer Supreme. Of course, that destiny might not happen for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oof. Tony's alcoholism .
    Yeah. Tony's addiction is ALWAYS there. It never goes away and I'm glad their showing it because I think people forget.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So...Tony needs another dose of humble pie?
    Haha! It must taste good!

Iron Legion 3.jpg

These are the ZD Toy's Iron Man figures I recently got in. That's the Mark II through Mark VII along with the Mark XLII.

This is a really good line of figures, good details, articulation and painting.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Iron Legion 3.jpg

These are the ZD Toy's Iron Man figures I recently got in. That's the Mark II through Mark VII along with the Mark XLII.

This is a really good line of figures, good details, articulation and painting.
    That’s an impressive line up of figures you have there my friend. I never purchased a ZD Toy Iron Man figure, but it looks like I might have to put some funds to the side and grab one. The Marvel Select line makes incredible figures as well. I have a couple, but I mostly stick to the Marvel Legends.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Anyone think the Mandarins name is gonna be changed in the wake of Shang-Chi?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    That’s an impressive line up of figures you have there my friend. I never purchased a ZD Toy Iron Man figure, but it looks like I might have to put some funds to the side and grab one. The Marvel Select line makes incredible figures as well. I have a couple, but I mostly stick to the Marvel Legends.
    Thanks bro. I've got quite a few of the Marvel Legends Iron Man figures and 2 of the Marvel Select. I wasn't sure about ZD Toys but I saw a couple of reviews on YouTube and that made me want to get them. I saw some of the Hot Toys figures as well but they are waayyyyy too expensive for me. The ZD figures run about $50.00.

I like ZD because their figures are 1/10 scale about 7 inches. And like I mentioned earlier, the articulation is top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Anyone think the Mandarins name is gonna be changed in the wake of Shang-Chi?
    Heck, I don't even know if the Mandarin will ever appear in an Iron Man comics again. They could change it and keep him as a Shang-Chi villain.

Ultimate Member

Heck, I don't even know if the Mandarin will ever appear in an Iron Man comics again. They could change it and keep him as a Shang-Chi villain.
    I suspect he will at some point but after being revamped

Yeah, I don't see them trying to force Mandarin and Shang-Chi in the comics since they're different.

It's not like anyone's really replaced Mandarin as Tony's top foe so I think there's a chance they might just bring him back and revamp him.

The Knaufs already did a wonderful job of revamping him. I hate that people act like he hasn't changed since the Silver Age, when everyone was drawn goofier. Even by the eighties he was drawn much cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    The Knaufs already did a wonderful job of revamping him. I hate that people act like he hasn't changed since the Silver Age, when everyone was drawn goofier. Even by the eighties he was drawn much cooler.

Agreed. They don’t need to do anything to the character, but bring him back.

How often has current Marvel ignored what past Marvel has done? Quite a lot.

When was the Mandarin last seen in an Iron Man comic? Fraction if I'm not mistaken and that was over at least 8+ years ago.

I don't think Cantwell will be using him in his run so again, Mandarin may not be coming back to Iron Man anytime soon.

How often has current Marvel ignored what past Marvel has done? Quite a lot.

When was the Mandarin last seen in an Iron Man comic? Fraction if I'm not mistaken and that was over at least 8+ years ago.

I don't think Cantwell will be using him in his run so again, Mandarin may not be coming back to Iron Man anytime soon.
    You're right. Fraction was the last time he was used and he hasn't been seen since The Punisher shot him. Also with Korvac being the big bad Cantwell probably won't use him anytime soon. I'm hoping we're wrong about that though.

Hey. Anyone know if Tony is in Echo Phoenix Endsong? I heard The Avengers were going to be in it, but I don't know anyone that read it.