Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1296

What If? Tony Stark died. See how important Tony Stark is to the 616.
    https://www.cbr.com/what-if-iron-man...verse-stories/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    What If? Tony Stark died. See how important Tony Stark is to the 616.
    https://www.cbr.com/what-if-iron-man...verse-stories/
    Tony dying seems to be a common thing in What If?

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    Tony dying seems to be a common thing in What If?
    Yeah I know lol. I find it very irksome.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Ultimate Member

Yeah I know lol. I find it very irksome.
    I guess it provides a sense of drama considering how major of a character he is.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

And to be fair, it's made very clear, at least in stuff like one of the scenarios for "What If? Civil War," that Tony's death would be a very bad thing for the Marvel Universe at large, whatever one might think of his methods or personality. Speaking of, the very scenario I bring up had it so that Tony died in Extremis, and as a result, there was no one to parlay or bargain with the government when it turned on superheroes following the Stamford Incident with Nitro, to the point Sentinels were unleashed and it ended with lots of dead heroes and Henry Peter Gyrich becoming U.S. President with a seeming mandate to enact complete restriction or outright elimination of those with superpowers.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

I can see it from that point. That it reinforces IM's importance to the MU

Tony Stark finds Thor's hammer in Avengers Forever #1.
    https://screenrant.com/avengers-fore...tark-new-thor/

D28EB31B-2452-42DE-9103-0CA92D9BB067.jpgSome concept art from Age of Ultron’s Hulkbuster.

111297-30509-iron-man.JPGOne of my favorite covers by Granov.

I'm glad to see that Cantwell is attempting to bring back some respect to Tony's character. Too often we've seen him derided by his own peers like his a joke. I know there's not much can be done when he appears in other books but he at least deserves to be respected in his own title.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I'm glad to see that Cantwell is attempting to bring back some respect to Tony's character. Too often we've seen him derided by his own peers like his a joke. I know there's not much can be done when he appears in other books but he at least deserves to be respected in his own title.
    Yeah you’re right. Tony’s in good hands with Cantwell. I wish more people would give it a shot.

This article is straight bullshit to the highest degree.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-phoenix...erful-failure/