Page 85 of 87 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1296

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, using an Extremis-reprogrammed symbiote. Come to think of it, what with Superior Iron Man's Endo-Sym Armor in the past and Tony's feat hijacking a symbiote-possessed Celestial from Knull, as well as the Extrembiote, I'd say that makes a compelling case for Tony as a pioneer in symbiote-based biotechnology, or "Symbiotech" for short.
    My thoughts exactly. I hope other writers see this and take heed. I want Tony to go after Carnage to get back his extrembiote armor. Hopefully it will be just another field that Tony is amazing in.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 12-26-2021 at 08:34 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Yeah, using an Extremis-reprogrammed symbiote. Come to think of it, what with Superior Iron Man's Endo-Sym Armor in the past and Tony's feat hijacking a symbiote-possessed Celestial from Knull, as well as the Extrembiote, I'd say that makes a compelling case for Tony as a pioneer in symbiote-based biotechnology, or "Symbiotech" for short.
    Poor Celestials... everybody can kill, beat or manipulate them now... How long before Wolverine kills one with his claws?

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Poor Celestials... everybody can kill, beat or manipulate them now... How long before Wolverine kills one with his claws?
    I know, right?! I'm even surprised Squirrel Girl hasn't had her way with them yet (LOL):

Last edited by K7P5V; 12-27-2021 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! I'm even surprised Squirrel Girl hasn't had her way with them yet (LOL):

Hey! Beating the top dogs in the MU in comically stupid ways kinda is Squirrel Girl thing!

Thor beating a Celestial is much worse than Squirrel Girl doing it, because Squirrel Girl is doing it for comedy's sake, while Thor doing it is supposed to be serious business...
    Last edited by Habis; 12-27-2021 at 10:05 AM.

Underrated best pals Dorreen and Tony .

Tony's 2 most powerful armors have been his 2 recent ones.
    https://screenrant.com/iron-man-cosm...who-would-win/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I hope other writers see this and take heed. I want Tony to go after Carnage to get back his extrembiote armor. Hopefully it will be just another field that Tony is amazing in.
    Yeah. At the very least, he did better than Michael Hall and his biotech prostheses that he made from the Carnage symbiote in Carnage's return mini about a decade ago by Zeb Wells and Clayton Crain. Wait, considering Iron Man was in that one as well and directly encountered Hall's symbiote-based prostheses and then Carnage himself . . . that could be where he started to get the idea, even if he wouldn't seriously indulge it until he was morally inverted in AXIS.

You never know. Give him some kind of cosmic power-up like some comics have teased him getting . . . that might happen. Granted, this happens a lot because it's fun and cool on a certain level for unknowable godlike entities to get the living s*** beaten out of them by what effectively amounts to mere mortals, enhancements of the scientific, technological, or even supernatural variety notwithstanding, but it does take a lot of the menace or awe out of them.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Yeah. At the very least, he did better than Michael Hall and his biotech prostheses that he made from the Carnage symbiote in Carnage's return mini about a decade ago by Zeb Wells and Clayton Crain. Wait, considering Iron Man was in that one as well and directly encountered Hall's symbiote-based prostheses and then Carnage himself . . . that could be where he started to get the idea, even if he wouldn't seriously indulge it until he was morally inverted in AXIS.
    I thought I was they only one that read that mini series lol. Tony probably started thinking about it there too. At least that’s my take on it. That was such a good mini series. I wish they would have put it in trade. I’m going to look for my singles and reread them. Tony was pretty big in the Carnage event that just finished.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 12-27-2021 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I would absolutely love that cover as a poster. Thanks for sharing.

Hey! Beating the top dogs in the MU in comically stupid ways kinda is Squirrel Girl thing!

Thor beating a Celestial is much worse than Squirrel Girl doing it, because Squirrel Girl is doing it for comedy's sake, while Thor doing it is supposed to be serious business...
    Gawd, I meant no offense. If we're being serious, then how about X-Factor (O5 version) from Judgement War
    Last edited by K7P5V; 12-27-2021 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Gawd, I meant no offense. If we're being serious, then how about X-Factor (O5 version) from Judgement War
    No offense taken, either, I was joking...

All the remmants of the Phoenix Power managed to do was to blow a hand that Arishem regrew immediatly, so that's okay.

Celestials were still treated as invincible during the 80s, their use as tools to show how powerful a character has become came later.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I thought I was they only one that read that mini series lol. Tony probably started thinking about it there too. At least that’s my take on it. That was such a good mini series. I wish they would have put it in trade. I’m going to look for my singles and reread them. Tony was pretty big in the Carnage event that just finished.
    I think they did have a TPB collection for that one, titled "Carnage: Family Feud."
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I think they did have a TPB collection for that one, titled "Carnage: Family Feud."
    Dude you are the ****. I’ve been trying to find this trade for a while now. I just got bought it. It was only available in over sized hardcover.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 12-28-2021 at 06:41 PM.

No offense taken, either, I was joking...

All the remmants of the Phoenix Power managed to do was to blow a hand that Arishem regrew immediatly, so that's okay.

Celestials were still treated as invincible during the 80s, their use as tools to show how powerful a character has become came later.
    Galactus and The Celestials aren't what they used to be. Nobody's afraid of them anymore.