Default Wonder Woman - Video Game thread

So, I didn't see a thread for this, so I figured I'd start one here.

Diana is confirmed to have her own video game, that was announced at the 2021 Video Game Awards show, and its being created by Monolith.

Monolith is known for its middle earth Shadow of Mordor/War series. They also developed the unique nemesis system to which WB has copyright to. The nemesis system is basically a system that allows you to cultivate allies and enemies based on how you interact with characters in the world.

We know a few things about the game already....

1. It will be open world
    2. It will have the nemesis system
    3. It's a totally original story
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

"She will fight to unite the warriors of two worlds. You are Wonder Woman.

In development by Monolith Productions, creators of the critically acclaimed Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor™ and sequel Middle-earth: Shadow of War™, this open-world action-adventure game will feature the beloved DC Super Hero, Wonder Woman.

The single player open-world action game will introduce an original story set in the DC Universe and allow players to become Diana of Themyscira in the fight to unite her Amazon family and the humans from the modern world.