Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    With both Diana and Nubia, I’d like to think it makes Artemis 10x more agro than usual, lol. I hope Williams builds on this.
    I liked the bits where Diana was legitimately annoyed with her.

Normally I’d say Diana yelling about shutting someone up is off…

But it’s Artemis she wants to stop talking, so it’s not, lol.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Interesting video from Casually Comics (one of the few good comic book youtube channels) on the early history of Artemis.

I love Casually Comics!
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I love Casually Comics!
    It's a good channel from what I've seen. Even have one for Artemis' prototype; Orana.

Anyone have an ideas for an enemy or minor rogues gallery that's specifically for Artemis?

I've thought given the shared Egyptian connections someone could dust off Osira and make her an enemy of the Bana tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Anyone have an ideas for an enemy or minor rogues gallery that's specifically for Artemis?

I've thought given the shared Egyptian connections someone could dust off Osira and make her an enemy of the Bana tribe.
    The Golden Pharoah maybe.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

An ambitious young barber looking to make a name for themselves?
    May we never forget:

Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

The White Magician or Dalkriig-Hath.

Mighty Member

Maybe some old, and not so powerful Wonder Woman villains, could be fun

Interesting video from Casually Comics (one of the few good comic book youtube channels) on the early history of Artemis.

How did I miss this one? She's pretty great. There are some good comics channels on youtube if you know where to look.
    May we never forget:

What other channels about comics do you enjoy?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    What other channels about comics do you enjoy?
    Unfortunately most comics channels come down to "let me recap the book but with my persona" so it's extremely subjective, but I always thought ComicTropes was pretty quality. Dude just loves the medium and talking about comics.

Not to derail the thread any further talking about content creators, what's a team Artemis would be particularly interesting on that isn't inherently Wonder-focused. The easiest answer would be The Outsiders, particularly one without Bruce.

I also think she'd be very interesting on the JSA.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Unfortunately most comics channels come down to "let me recap the book but with my persona" so it's extremely subjective, but I always thought ComicTropes was pretty quality. Dude just loves the medium and talking about comics.

Not to derail the thread any further talking about content creators, what's a team Artemis would be particularly interesting on that isn't inherently Wonder-focused. The easiest answer would be The Outsiders, particularly one without Bruce.

I like ComicPop, even though they are pretty much what you describe for the most part. Though yeah, lot of channel usually doing power scaling or summaries of varying quality of whatever the top 100 selling DC or Marvel trades are on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post

Kind of surprised now that you mention it that DC didn't revive the "Outsiders" title for Jason back when they first started to push him as spinoff sub-franchise. Seems like a better fit then when they tried to put Dick on the team.

Debatable how Wonder-focused it is since Diana led the previous team but I think she'd be an interesting addition to JLD (who still need a better name). She could perform the same kind of role Diana did as the "muscle" but would also allow someone like Zatanna to lead along with some potential for personality clashes you wouldn't get with Zee or Diana.

Plus she would not put up with Constantine.
    Last edited by Gaius; 08-01-2021 at 09:22 PM.

I like ComicPop, even though they are pretty much what you describe for the most part. Though yeah, lot of channel usually doing power scaling or summaries of varying quality of whatever the top 100 selling DC or Marvel trades are on Amazon.

Kind of surprised now that you mention it that DC didn't revive the "Outsiders" title for Jason back when they first started to push him as spinoff sub-franchise. Seems like a better fit then when they tried to put Dick on the team.

Debatable how Wonder-focused it is since Diana led the previous team but I think she'd be an interesting addition to JLD (who still need a better name). She could perform the same kind of role Diana did as the "muscle" but would also allow someone like Zatanna to lead along with some potential for personality clashes you wouldn't get with Zee or Diana.

Plus she would not put up with Constantine.
    I enjoy ComicPop a lot but it's pretty much a recap channel and less talking about comics themselves whereas Casually has a lot of videos that are pretty much just covering subjects.

I would love to see Artemis on a team with Constantine because I'm pretty sure she'd behead him inside of two issues.
    May we never forget: