Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
And the latest chapter is super awesome, with the battle beginning in earnest.

Luffy, Kidd and Law's interactions is the main selling point this week. They're all just so dumb and endearing together, and then they kick ass... until Kaido just shrugs it all off.

And Zoro shows off a new technique he got from Kinemon. Good stuff, good stuff.
latest chapter was solid, I loved the interactions between Law, Kid, and Luffy. I love how when Kid is around it brings out that competitive spirit in all of them, it's been too long since Law felt like a legitimate rival to Luffy. I really need Kid and Killer to put out some solid showings in this fight. Osa has been making Kid mirror Luffy since his intro, I need to see him earn his spot as one of the monster trio of the Supernovas.

the moment i saw Kinemon use the flame slash move in Punk Hazard for the first time, I knew Zoro was gonna eventually use it too one day; it was glorious. Killer better have some trick in his bag too, he already took an L to zoro as Kamazou (which I'm willing to overlook due to distress and now having his gear) but he can't also let Zoro show him up the whole match either.

between this fight, starting the year off with chapter 1000, and Shanks finally making his move this year; 2021 is looking like it's gonna be a crazy year for One Piece.