Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Nico Robin vs Black Maria hype is growing!
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Last edited by Drako; 02-20-2021 at 12:13 PM.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    my two all-time favorites are in the top 10, I'm content
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Astonishing Member

Guys, I know we saw the cut head of Orochi a few chapter ago, but something seemed off with that head. Not to mention we didn't see his body. I believe Orochi MIGHT still be alive, as his fruit protect him with 7 times to cut his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Guys, I know we saw the cut head of Orochi a few chapter ago, but something seemed off with that head. Not to mention we didn't see his body. I believe Orochi MIGHT still be alive, as his fruit protect him with 7 times to cut his head.
    Yeah, most people think he is still alive.
    I just don't know what purpose he will serve in the story tho.

Astonishing Member

Well, maybe a role similar to Captain Nezumi at the end of Arlong's arc. I mean, after defeating the main bad guy (Kaido), Orochi tries to ends up Luffy's team taking advantage of they fatigue. But then, unexpected help appears (I would say the Nine Red Scabbards recovered) and either they kill Orochi or something else.

On the other hand, he MIGHT help indirectly the pirates somehow; not for good intentions, but because he doesn't want to lose his "kingdom" being destroyed by Kaido's island.

Nico Robin vs Black Maria hype is growing!
    I doubt it. This seems to be set up for Oda to tackle Sanji's 'don't hit women' rule. Sanji got a lot of flack for holding back against Khalifa during the CP9 saga so this might be Oda's way of redeeming him. Maybe a small clash between Maria and Robin with the former gaining the upper hand then Sanji swoops in to save her and find a way around his dumb rule.

Well, maybe a role similar to Captain Nezumi at the end of Arlong's arc. I mean, after defeating the main bad guy (Kaido), Orochi tries to ends up Luffy's team taking advantage of they fatigue. But then, unexpected help appears (I would say the Nine Red Scabbards recovered) and either they kill Orochi or something else.

On the other hand, he MIGHT help indirectly the pirates somehow; not for good intentions, but because he doesn't want to lose his "kingdom" being destroyed by Kaido's island.
    Since Onigashima is headed towards Wano. Maybe Orochi will come back so the citizens can reject him and give Momo a chance to end the cycle of hatred.

Astonishing Member

Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Killer and Law are facing Kaido and Big Mom. This is one kind of a battle where any help won't be rejected (for Luffy's side). So I just thought, if Big Mom gets crazy by one of her "alimentary problems", do you think she could attack Kaido and indirectly help Luffy's side or what?

Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Killer and Law are facing Kaido and Big Mom. This is one kind of a battle where any help won't be rejected (for Luffy's side). So I just thought, if Big Mom gets crazy by one of her "alimentary problems", do you think she could attack Kaido and indirectly help Luffy's side or what?
    I'm highly doubtful of that. Big Mom seems ready for battle, and so far she's shown more battle clarity than Kaido so far, so it seems unlikely we'd suddenly lose her ****. if anything, if she went all hunger pangs again it would make things more dangerous for Luffy and the gang because she already has beef (hehe) with him.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I doubt it. This seems to be set up for Oda to tackle Sanji's 'don't hit women' rule. Sanji got a lot of flack for holding back against Khalifa during the CP9 saga so this might be Oda's way of redeeming him. Maybe a small clash between Maria and Robin with the former gaining the upper hand then Sanji swoops in to save her and find a way around his dumb rule.
    Zero chance that he is going to change his rule now.
    Also "Don't underestimate Nico Robin" is not something he would say if he had to save her against Black Maria.

The last 1v1 fight Robin had was in Skypiea, it is way overdue for another one.

Extraordinary Member

I'm glad to see Nico Robin doing so well. She's getting the love that she deserves.

The biggest surprise for me is that Woop Slap is so high up the list.

Extraordinary Member

I'm thinking that Momo will have some kind of confrontation with him. Probably not a fight, but just lambasting him for being an utter piece of trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'm glad to see Nico Robin doing so well. She's getting the love that she deserves.

The biggest surprise for me is that Woop Slap is so high up the list.
    Some OP youtuber was memeing with his audience and voting for Woop Slap.
    RogersBase did the same thing with "Big News" Morgans.

OK, Robin AND Brook vs Black Maria hype.
    I really liked this chapter.

We usually don't see Robin this happy and saying cool stuff, i loved it.

Extraordinary Member

OK, Robin AND Brook vs Black Maria hype.
    I really liked this chapter.

We usually don't see Robin this happy and saying cool stuff, i loved it.
    Hell, just the fact Robin is getting a big fight is wonderful. The last time that happened was in Skypeia. She's well due for this.

And it looks like Sanji and Jack are going to face off, since they're both heading for the fallen samurai. That could be a cool encounter.