Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

What y'all are thinking about EggHead? I'm really enjoying.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Egghead's been pretty fun so far

Extraordinary Member

I like Egghead overall. It's fun arc that's clearly short on purpose and sets up quite a lot of new things, I suspect that Vegapunk and/or Bonney will be travelling with the Strawhats for a bit after this is all done.

I just have two complaints. One is that the arc packs so much into such a short amount of time that it's bit difficult keeping up. But I suspect that'll be fixed once it's read in full instead of week to week.

The second is that it's a bit weird that Lucci and Kaku both awakened their DF powers when practically none of the Beast Pirates had done so despite clearly being stronger than those two.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I like Egghead overall. It's fun arc that's clearly short on purpose and sets up quite a lot of new things, I suspect that Vegapunk and/or Bonney will be travelling with the Strawhats for a bit after this is all done.

I just have two complaints. One is that the arc packs so much into such a short amount of time that it's bit difficult keeping up. But I suspect that'll be fixed once it's read in full instead of week to week.

The second is that it's a bit weird that Lucci and Kaku both awakened their DF powers when practically none of the Beast Pirates had done so despite clearly being stronger than those two.
    Perhaps their natural strength meant that they didn't feel the need to Awaken the fruits, since they were already above most threats

Extraordinary Member

Based on the latest chapter, Shanks seems to be gearing up for something big (he's meeting up with allies on Elbaf). Wonder if he's planning to oppose the marines or Blackbeard.

...or maybe he just wanted a big party.

Poor Kid though. Yeah, he was part in beating Big Mom. But I still can't see this ending well for him.

As for the stuff on Labohpase. I've see a theory that Vegapunk's brain is the true main antagonist of the arc. And that could be quite an interesting twist.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Based on the latest chapter, Shanks seems to be gearing up for something big (he's meeting up with allies on Elbaf). Wonder if he's planning to oppose the marines or Blackbeard.

...or maybe he just wanted a big party.

Poor Kid though. Yeah, he was part in beating Big Mom. But I still can't see this ending well for him.

As for the stuff on Labohpase. I've see a theory that Vegapunk's brain is the true main antagonist of the arc. And that could be quite an interesting twist.
    Shanks did mention that he's going after the One Piece at the end of Wano