Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
Okay, I have a number of questions here. First of all, don't they screen all donated blood? If so, wouldn't they find out that his wasn't human? Would whoever got his donation gain super powers?
Lois_Lane_17.jpg
So yeah Im intrigued with this question as there once a story in the last part of Justice League Detroit era when a person taking Zatanna blood and injecting it to his body. He is become overwhelmed with the power and become some kind of God. Martian Manhunter have a hard time to get in his mind and its need Zatanna to delve deep to try to fix him.

I found this panel of Silver Age Era, so yeah basically if matched the one who get Clark Blood could get his superpower. Take it with a lot of salt. Then again Clark managed to have baby with human Lois Lane

@Edwin30 , well its gonna be a hard road to read first volume of JLD. But its got a lot of charm there and there. My Favorite is later half of the book when Zee take charge of the lead and the whole Pralaya arc. Im sucker for some kind of Space horror