Page 104 of 133 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1989

Everybody looks closer to their S1 selves.

A lot of seeds were planted in S3, so maybe we will see them bloom in S4. The plot line with Zatara as Dr Fate and Zee mentoring Traci 13. She probably has some kind of plan to free her father.

I have no issues with the costume but I think something like this:

Or a slightly updated version of this (minus the pixie boots):

Would have fit a teen version of the character more.

The stage outfit costume looks weird in group shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I like her design on the show but I wish she'd wear her top hat at some point.

Hopefully this means she might get some good character focus this season.
    You know I didn't realize 'till just now you pointed it she never wore it in the show.

I didn't watch season 3 aside from the odd clip but given what I heard about the problems of the expanding cast and time jumps (which I thought was already problem in season 2), I wouldn't bet my money.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    No they don't, except for Miss Martian who was bald last season and now has long hair again like in season 1. Rocket's look has always stayed the same, and everyone else looks the same as last season.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Cool, I hope she gets the hat and better fight scenes. I notice there are gold and red crystals above her, the color of chaos and order magic. What could it mean?

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Cool, I hope she gets the hat and better fight scenes. I notice there are gold and red crystals above her, the color of chaos and order magic. What could it mean?
    Klarion and Dr. Fate, maybe?

I've never watched YJ before. Is it worth going back and watching the first three seasons for our favorite magician?

Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Fan View Post
    I've never watched YJ before. Is it worth going back and watching the first three seasons for our favorite magician?
    I would say, yes. She is a fan favorite and the show gets her personality and characterization right plus she has a story arc of her own.

Here is a tumblr post that lists the Zatanna centric episodes (for those of you who follow the show closely, feel free to add any episodes missing from the lists):

https://backwxrdz.tumblr.com/post/64...-young-justice

https://backwxrdz.tumblr.com/post/65...season-1#notes

Definitely Yes. Like John Venus said, Zee got a pretty good story of her own with good character progression. The season 1 really nailed her upbeat personality, good character design, and She still have personal goal/motives to moving her forward in the story.

I would like to add Season 1 Episode 22 "'Agenda" and Season 3 Episode 4 "'Private Security" as it have heartfelt Zatanna and Zatara moment.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

A lot of seeds were planted in S3, so maybe we will see them bloom in S4. The plot line with Zatara as Dr Fate and Zee mentoring Traci 13. She probably has some kind of plan to free her father.
    If they implemented Zatanna Sorceress outfit, I would like to see it as progression event of her character, maybe after finishing training with Dr Fate or just matured in personality. In Satelite Era comic, She don it as the mark that She become herself, free from either her father stage Magician outfit or from her mother black suit influence.

RCO005 JLA 187.jpg

This version is what made me a Zatanna fan (I didn’t grow up with the DCAU), so I would say yes even if she doesn’t get much attention after season 1.

Lacy Chabert (her VA on the show) is also who I hear when I read Zatanna in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    If they implemented Zatanna Sorceress outfit, I would like to see it as progression event of her character, maybe after finishing training with Dr Fate or just matured in personality. In Satelite Era comic, She don it as the mark that She become herself, free from either her father stage Magician outfit or from her mother black suit influence.
    Yep, I've posted that story before and it's one of my favorite Zatanna moment. Don't know it YJ can do it since her mother isn't established in the show yet. I hope she gets a cool moment in S4 where she comes into her own power.

This version is what made me a Zatanna fan (I didn’t grow up with the DCAU), so I would say yes even if she doesn’t get much attention after season 1.

Lacy Chabert (her VA on the show) is also who I hear when I read Zatanna in comics.
    My first exposure to her was in DCAU and I liked her there but it was Dini's 'Tec run that lit the spark and made me a bigger fan.

I hear Jennifer Hale who voiced her in JLU most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No they don't, except for Miss Martian who was bald last season and now has long hair again like in season 1. Rocket's look has always stayed the same, and everyone else looks the same as last season.
    True. Maybe it's the selection of characters thats giving me 'throw back' vibes? Though I remember when S3 was announced and they showed Katana and Metamorpho in a poster but they ultimately weren't a huge part of the season.

I hear her as the voice of Zatanna as well! Glad she’s getting more focus this time. She barely got anything to do in S2 or 3.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I'm guessing Zatara might be about to bite it given how old he looked the last time Fate gave him a "break."

I'm guessing Zatara might be about to bite it given how old he looked the last time Fate gave him a "break."
    Him dying would work as an ongoing concern for her in S4. Could also have her train Khalid to be the next Fate.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Thanks for all the feedback! Young Justice is now part of my library. Of course I still need to finish both DCSHG and JL Action.

Maybe? I think her storyline could revolve around the lords of chaos and order. She was able to use Fate's magic. maybe she could learn one of Klarion spells too