Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
Yppah wen reay
Nmad, hsiw I thguoht ot etirw eht daerht eltit sdrawkcab.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
It was coming out around that Booster Gold run that was predicated on the idea of "solidified time," that some events must happen and that if you try and change them, the timeline will correct and force them to happen anyway.

Barbara Gordon getting crippled was explicitly one of those moments. Booster got mangled tens of times trying to stop it. Bruce found out later on, too. He might have told them. I like to think people of Diana's experience and Zee's knowledge more or less knew of that from their adventures.
Can't say I am a fan of that take on time travel. Although I like the idea of time being self correcting and not just anybody can mess with it. Much prefer the branching timeline hypothesis where a change in the past only results in an alternate branching timeline with the main timeline being unaffected.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
Underrated friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
Awesome. This was part of Zatanna's Search for her Father.
I hope Ray and Zee have more interactions in the future.

JLA(1997)#69
This was the last time I saw them interact before IC.
They look cute together.

I maybe wrong but I think Zatanna is probably the first legacy character of the opposite gender.
Also the first person she confided in when her powers started waning in the Satellite era JLA. Underrated friendship. Almost too minor to be seen.