Page 98 of 133 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1989

Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Fan View Post
    I don't love shipping Constantine-Zatanna, but I don't exactly hate it either. I enjoy Constantine as a character.

I don't like Zee going to him for help. I'm biased, but I think it should be the other way around. That's probably why I enjoy Everyday Magic.
    I also pictured how that ship actually went before reading JLD and that ritual with John and her dad. My first intro to anything about this character was that one JLA cartoon 'Adventure in babysitting'. (I love Klarion don't judge ;-; His adaptions are usually terrible, I liked The Demon Within though.) So my immediate impression of him was he's a sleazy anti-hero POS, and maybe Zee helps him want to be better. That is... super not the case. 😂
    Last edited by comic_creechur; 09-16-2021 at 10:09 PM.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Loston Wallace.

LostonWallaceZatanna.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    I hate that outfit, it looks to much like wanda avenger costume

I'm down for a solid Bruce/Zee team-up .

Kind of wonder how their relationship might change though...for the better or for the worse?

Extraordinary Member

JLD will also be in flash 777

I don't mind Constantine hanging out with Zatanna. I just don't think she should be a damsel in distress. I mean, the dude is practically Sting! I think it's weird that Fennell says that Zee's movie will be "big, scary, and dark." She's becoming a horror character!!!

Astonishing Member

Zee tells Tim Hunter how things are, or were, in The Books of Magic;

I don't mind the "dark" angle in JLD. But another reason I want a Zee solo title is so we can get the lighter/more fun side of her there.

Spectacular Member

Magic for DC has been sinonimous with horror for quite some time. She just got caught in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    JLD will also be in flash 777
    Nice information, on what arc anyway ? I hear there are gonna JL vs LoSH and Zatanna is there on the cover

I'm hooked up on that Urban Legend at the cursed city of Gotham. Also forgot to listen to that Realm Batman the Blind Cult latest story.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I don't mind Constantine hanging out with Zatanna. I just don't think she should be a damsel in distress. I mean, the dude is practically Sting! I think it's weird that Fennell says that Zee's movie will be "big, scary, and dark." She's becoming a horror character!!!
    Well it's kinda otherway around lately as Constantine sacrifices moving Zatanna onward.

Yeah just hope Zatanna still retain some of her lighter side despite the upcoming tragedy and horror the JLD faces
    Last edited by Mai Zen; 09-17-2021 at 09:58 AM.

Ah, Batman/Zatanna. The rare instance where Batman being the romantic partner is the lesser evil when compared to Zee's other option.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Ah, Batman/Zatanna. The rare instance where Batman being the romantic partner is the lesser evil when compared to Zee's other option.
    they are just friends in the comics right

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    they are just friends in the comics right
    They've never really been more than friends in the comics, just acknowledged the potential and desire for more but stuff gets in the way.

I didn't know Constantine and Zatanna were "done", because I didn't know they "began". I think DC magic is indeed more horror-oriented than Marvel's. Pity the MCU is gonna beat the DCEU to the punch by making Strange 2 its first movie with "scary elements" in it. I would prefer that Zee be more light-hearted, but if her movie is gonna be "intense", I don't see that happening in the film.