Page 102 of 133 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1989

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post

Well Constantine gets another book and No, those two girls aren't Black Canary and Zatanna.
    I wish Issac Goodhart gets to work on a Zatanna solo someday.
    Who are they.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Who are they.
    They are members of Constantine's punk rock band Mucus Membrane.

They are members of Constantine's punk rock band Mucus Membrane.
    I think I remember Constantine being a punk in his backstory, but wow .

Zee and Wade would be...interesting .

I wish Zatanna gets a solo book soon.
    JLD is nice but Zee's magic is so boring. I've only seen her shoot lasers out of her hands in JLD.

She has a unique style but the writers just ignore all that.
    When Tynion introduced her in Detective comics, Zee's portrayal was the closest to what I had been wanting for years. But then JLD started and we went back to boring.

The costume just has a small insignificant role. The main problem I have is with her magic and personality. Where is the Stage magician gimmick?

Instead of molding her character to better suit the story, the writers should try to construct a story around her life. Where are her villains, supporting cast, locations etc?
    Last edited by Edwin30; 09-29-2021 at 11:36 PM.

I agree.

Yeah, it sucks that her archenemy Allura is mostly forgotten these days. She was the one who cursed and separated Zatanna from her father which kicked off Zee's introduction story.

JLD Zee's characterization is basically magic Rogue (from the movies) with bits of Jean Grey mixed in. It's so bland for someone who should be glamorous and confident and can work a crowd at ease.

I wish Zatanna gets a solo book soon.
    JLD is nice but Zee's magic is so boring. I've only seen her shoot lasers out of her hands in JLD.

She has a unique style but the writers just ignore all that.
    When Tynion introduced her in Detective comics, Zee's portrayal was the closest to what I had been wanting for years. But then JLD started and we went back to boring.

The costume just has a small insignificant role. The main problem I have is with her magic and personality. Where is the Stage magician gimmick?

Instead of molding her character to better suit the story, the writers should try to construct a story around her life. Where are her villains, supporting cast, locations etc?
    Aye , She seriously deserved and need it. She more popular now thanks to JLD, DC SHG, upcoming of her movie.

I would love to see her kicking ass powerfully and skillfully. While Dini Zatanna is very skillful and resourceful, kicking ass there and there she not getting high tier enemies to solidify her power status.

For now in JLD I'm still hoping She gonna fulfill her potential that said by various characters and really show it. I feel she suffering from main protagonist struggles effect like Mark Grayson in Invicible, Korra and Eren Jaeger
    Last edited by Mai Zen; 09-30-2021 at 03:24 AM.

My biggest fear is WW will come back (we know she's coming back from the solicits) and be the one who saves the day; rendering Zee's earlier victory moot.

I enjoy JLD, but it's always so ... dark. I'm OK with that, but I'd like a solo book so we can get more of Zee's true personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Fan View Post
    My biggest fear is WW will come back (we know she's coming back from the solicits) and be the one who saves the day; rendering Zee's earlier victory moot.

I enjoy JLD, but it's always so ... dark. I'm OK with that, but I'd like a solo book so we can get more of Zee's true personality.
    IIRC it's say that Wonder Woman now by their side , so I still hoping the book still focusing on the team at least. Perhaps some encouragement words from Diana to Zee and Zee could developing herself from there.

I'm wondering who they bring as Zatara old enemy at the upcoming DC SHG episodes ?

1633052693845.jpg
    1633052730575.jpg

Hopefully it's Allura. That would be a deep cut.

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Allura_(New_Earth)

Is DC Future states Zatanna worth reading? Do you guys like the sometimes trench coat look she has?

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Hopefully it's Allura. That would be a deep cut.

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Allura_(New_Earth)
    That would be great, hopefully they use her as they can link it with Zee mother and expand the sub plot of why Sindella leave Zatara and Zee

Quote Originally Posted by comic_creechur View Post
    Is DC Future states Zatanna worth reading? Do you guys like the sometimes trench coat look she has?
    I like it, its highlighting Zatanna leadership there and her effort in guerilla against Merlin. Its also make her trademark fishnet work in serious situation