Page 108 of 133 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1989

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Looks like some magic/multiversal hijinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Oh, wow. I might actually get the Urban Legends issues that cover this story now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Story is that Zatanna and Batman had to team up every year to contain some magical monster or curse (I forget which), so it will be a story that hopefully gives us a glimpse into her history.
    Here is the official synopsis for the story:

BATMAN & ZATANNA: Vita Ayala and Nikola Cizmesija join forces to tell a story that will change Batman and Zatanna’s relationship forever. Every year the two have to come together to defeat an evil curse. This year they fail, and the world is in peril because of it.
    https://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/comic...ban-legends-11

Story starts at Batman: Urban Legends #11.

Now I'm looking forward to it even more .

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Anyone else roll their eyes when they're promised something will change forever? Alright, solicit writer. Alright. lol
    May we never forget:

Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Incredible Member

Seeing her in her classic costumes in flashbacks is nice, but it also reminds me how lame/subpar and generally un-Zatanna her current outfit/costume is that she has on the cover and will be stuck in for the main story. I really wish they would have her switch to her Future State outfit or something else more classically flavored. I don't see why they seem to be sticking with the current outfit in the comics.

As for possible future publishing opportunities, I think it might be possible that after the current JL and Legion and JL/JLD crossovers they might do another relaunch of the League books in addition to giving Legion another chance, so maybe JLD can get a new #1. And hopefully Zee can finally adopt her Future State outfit or get her stage magician outfit or her later New 52 superhero costume back. Something better than the current one.

There's also that Zatanna series that was part of that Round Robin readers choice poll thing that sadly lost, but I'm hoping it still sees the light of day.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    Seeing her in her classic costumes in flashbacks is nice, but it also reminds me how lame/subpar and generally un-Zatanna her current outfit/costume is that she has on the cover and will be stuck in for the main story. I really wish they would have her switch to her Future State outfit or something else more classically flavored. I don't see why they seem to be sticking with the current outfit in the comics.

As for possible future publishing opportunities, I think it might be possible that after the current JL and Legion and JL/JLD crossovers they might do another relaunch of the League books in addition to giving Legion another chance, so maybe JLD can get a new #1. And hopefully Zee can finally adopt her Future State outfit or get her stage magician outfit or her later New 52 superhero costume back. Something better than the current one.

There's also that Zatanna series that was part of that Round Robin readers choice poll thing that sadly lost, but I'm hoping it still sees the light of day.
    Even seeing her look in YJ makes me more bummed at her current main costume.

Last edited by John Venus; 10-25-2021 at 05:55 PM.

Cosplay Dump 2/3:

Travis Charest

Cosplay dump 3/3:

Travis Charest

The fishnet queens!
    Very artsy!

This one is fantastic!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

By Isaac Goodhart:

By Stephane Roux (in terms of face and hair, this is how I prefer to be drawn):

By Daniel Sampere:

By Colleen Doran:

By Gene Gonzalez:

By daveddevilpigjohnson: